• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

# Tonnes of Amonium Nitrate Stolen in South Australia

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
This on the news last night.

Over three metric tonnes of amonium nitrate have been stolen from a suplier in state of South Australia.

This is a key ingredient in amfo, which was used in Bali, and in other bombings.

The SA police are investigating. Lets hope it turns up.

www.news.com.au www.dailytelegraph.com.au

regards,

Wes

:eek:
I don‘t want to think about why someone would have stolen all of that....
Scary...
:(

Like I said before in another thread on the same topic, if some terrorist wants to blow some **** up or blow himself up, he‘s going to do it.

I thought a ton was 2,000 pounds (lbs), and a tonne was 1,000 kilogrammes (or 2,200 lbs)?

Originally posted by bossi:
[qb] I thought a ton was 2,000 pounds (lbs), and a tonne was 1,000 kilogrammes (or 2,200 lbs)? [/qb]
Correct a metric tonne is 2,200.

Lets hope that someone just wanted to make their own fertilizer...

I dont think so. NSWPS, ASIO, and other agencies are no doubt monitering all they can in the ghettos.

New laws coming in include monintering emails, SMS on the mobiles.

This easter weekend has security forces including the SAS on an increased vigillance.

Extra patrols by water police and polair, plus patrols on foot and by vehicle have been increased for the Easter show, and the easter weekend due to the continuing islamic terrorist threat.

Sad but true, and if there were none of ‘them‘ here, we would not have the problem. I guess thats the thanks a nation gets for openong their gates to give them a better life.

regards,

Wes

Back