• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Today in 1975

antique

Inactive
Reaction score
There are some days in life that have a special  meaning and,today is most certainly one of those.
Kindly forgive me for posting this.I am an OLD man and although I do not post here normally because I am from another generation of soldier,I want to mention this.
That being said,today is special because it marks the 35th birthday of someone special,one of your members here.
Dedicate single father of 2 young ladies,professional soldier(mind you he has somewhat went wrong...being Air Force...panty hose and white gloves crowd).Like he says,we don't dig in,we check in) and,a caring son.
CDN Aviator here's to you.....Happy birthday,stay healthy,stay yourself(sarcastic,dry and all),good winds always.

Awwww....you shouldn't have..............i mean it........you shouldnt have...

;)

Hey, Happy Birthday from another "blue".!!                    Have a gooder.!      :salute:

Oh yea, he should have....

Have a good one.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Oh yea, he should have....

Have a good one.

I agree....he should have...it's a righteous thing to do....... ;D

CDN Aviator said:
Awwww....you shouldn't have..............i mean it........you shouldnt have...

;)

:nod:

Have a good one !!  ;)

That's what father's are for. Happy Birthday, CDN Aviator.
1975 was indeed a very good year. Lots of good memories. Seems like yesterday.

Happy birthday, young fellow!  Enjoy the day!

Cripes your young!  ;D

Enjoy the party and fill in the details here are you are reminded in your old age.

I went to school for advertising so it's something I'm interested in, and I looked up "1975 ad" to see what was around when Cdn Aviator was born.  This was a result:

3475217678_60ef8cedd0_o.jpg

So were these:

c70-16.jpg

Ad1975_May_MX-65_ModernData-45.jpg

A Happy Birthday to you CDN... hope you "fly" your night away with good compagnie, good food, good wine... good everything ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs

Alea

P.S.:
stay yourself(sarcastic,dry and all),

Naaaah... big, BIG Teddy Bear ;)

9A6_grizzly.jpg

Petamocto said:
I went to school for advertising so it's something I'm interested in, and I looked up "1975 ad" to see what was around when Cdn Aviator was born.  This was a result:

3475217678_60ef8cedd0_o.jpg

Hey ! .......my stove. ;D

The ad should read.....Relax, Rely on...'a'...brown. ;D

Have a good one.

Ok,

Banff only has a two lane highway and Jasper's totem pole was still on main street.
Highway 2 between Edmonton and Calgary was still being paved.  ;)

Happy belated birthday CDN Aviator.  Hope you had a wonderful and memorable birthday.  :)

Back