• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Time

iamcanadian3885

Inactive
Reaction score
the time it takes for everything to be processed is terrible. I had trouble this winter going from hot to cold, lost my breath a couple of times. This was the first time this has happened to me. I play several sports so in order to avoid this I got an inhaler. Now I used this inhaler only twice! and its caused me literally 3 months worth of paper work. I thought it was all done and gone, got tests done, doctors notes, etc. today I recieved ANOTHER form, that was basically a word for word repetition of the original.

Can anyone tell me why this is so necessary, and why it takes so long?? Is this normal?

Thanks
:cdn:

To answer your question I‘m going to give you this scenario:

You‘re an infantryman in a time of war. Your supply chains have been cut off for a long time, and you‘re only able to get hold of bare essentials: food, water and ammo. The Grenovian hordes start attacking your position and you need to run out to face them. Without access to that little inhaler, are you going to be able to run out without collapsing, even after being exhausted and covered in dirt in blistering heat or freezing cold? If you answered yes, then what about 10 years from now if the condition worsens? The CF wants to ensure that you don‘t need constant medication in order to funtion properly, and if that situation is likely to change in the near future.

They‘re covering their own @sses, as well as yours.

Just be patient, it will be done eventually.

Sorry, I guess your right, its just the process is so long, and is hindering my chances for getting sworn in on time for basic. The other problem is getting appointments with my doctor, takes weeks, then another couple weeks to get the proper testing done. Just such a hassle. I‘ll sit tight though.
My other question is though, will there be more paperwork after this? Because my training starts in September, I don‘t want to have to wait another year, this too big for me.

:cdn:

Back