• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

TIME OF APPLICATION PROCESSING

CadetJ

Inactive
Reaction score
If we apply for ROTP in RMC during December, how long will it take to get a start on the recruitment process? At what month can it go to if it the recruiters are really late?

this doesnt make sense, did you apply for rotp yet? if you did how far are you in the process?

No more thread titles in all capitals, please. It's unnecessary and immensely annoying. This is a forum full of professionals and professional aspirants, not... Well, not whatever it is kids are using to talk to each other online these days.

Milnet.ca Admin

ROTP usually has an application deadline. It was Jan 15 the year my daughter applied. It could have changed best advice is as a recruiter.

Recruiting centers are working on ROTP applications now.  Their priority is ROTP so give it a few more weeks.  Things will happen soon.

CadetJ said:
If we apply for ROTP in RMC during December, how long will it take to get a start on the recruitment process? At what month can it go to if it the recruiters are really late?

If you applied online to the CF in December and followed ALL the instructions provided (ie; uploaded your application and documents to RMC), then your file should have been transferred to your local Centre within 2-3 weeks time.  You would have received an email indicating that your file was transferred and after that, it is up to your local RC to continue the processing.

Brihard said:
No more thread titles in all capitals, please. It's unnecessary and immensely annoying. This is a forum full of professionals and professional aspirants, not... Well, not whatever it is kids are using to talk to each other online these days.

Milnet.ca Admin

I fully understand and apologize for the inconvenience, it won't happen next time.

eggert said:
this doesnt make sense, did you apply for rotp yet? if you did how far are you in the process?

I will apply this december, which as you should know is the university application season. After I apply in december, how long might it take for them to PROCESS the application.

CadetJ said:
I will apply this december, which as you should know is the university application season. After I apply in december, how long might it take for them to PROCESS the application.
RMC is a military university, which, as you should know, has a unique selection process.

Unless the timeline has changed significantly since my application, applicants are advised to apply early in the academic year prior to the year they want to attend RMC.  For example, the best idea is to apply early in your grade 12 year, say, October, so you can be sure to get the CFAT, medical, interview, and any additional tests/stages of selection which may be required in order to have your application complete before selections.

December is a little late in the game; that being said, it's your career.  Do what you will.

Back