• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thompson submachine gun and the Sten Gun

x westie

Inactive
Reaction score
While in Las Vegas last week i visited a local gun shop that had a indoor range and for a price, shoot the famous "Tommy Gun -45cal. and the Sten Gun-9mm ,the Sten  was a Canadian made weapon, had the  "LONG BRANCH" name stamped on the mag housing, Long Branch  being a suburb of Toronto where durning the Second World War, a small arms factory was built to manufacture the NO.4 Lee Enfield rifle and the Sten Gun, both weapons performed flawlessly on full automatic,the Thompson, a heavy weapon weighting approx 10 lbs, extremely well made and , the Sten was i thought much quicker and easier to point and handle and was a delight to shoot, it being made in Canada made it that much more special,the Sten did not have the reputation for being as reliable in battle due to mag problems,but cost less to produce than the Tommy gun.The Long Branch factory became Canadian Arsenals Limited which made the C1, C2 and the 9mm C1 SMG which many of us still remember fondly :cdn:

I remember that place in veges las veges gun store   ( http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/ ) I shoot there m4 but... it was like bleeding money .... american money cause at 1 dollar a round fully automatic ain't cheap

Back