• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is why you're fat

CountDC said:
temperature and how long do you bake?

Good thing I went back to the topic after that comment.  A Sauna was what first came to mind.  ;D

Oh good gawd! Some of that stuff looks like it could crawl off the plate and into you're mouth! It's sick.

Think that I'll stick with a salad......maybe some spaghetti with it, or some good 'ol home made moose soup.

Dammit I want to go home now, mom makes the best :)

everytime I want crappy junk food - I look at that blog and *bam* not hungry anymore.  So at least it's helping my diet (by disgusting me completely)

does this mean you folks don't like cow tongue sandwiches or chicken heart stew?

Just wish I could find a store in Ottawa that sells chicken hearts.

CountDC said:
does this mean you folks don't like cow tongue sandwiches or chicken heart stew?

Try Graces on Bank Street, on the east side a few blocks north of Somerset.  They've got lots of items that other grocery stores don't carry...

CountDC said:

Haha I've had them both, but I don't like either of them.

oh there's got to be some store that sells that sort of thing here.  I wouldn't know, I don't eat organ meat or anything that could have tasted me back.  :X

Lil_T said:
oh there's got to be some store that sells that sort of thing here.  I wouldn't know, I don't eat organ meat or anything that could have tasted me back.  :X
What about what we here call Fish peas? The sac that carries the eggs. Wouldn't you want some of those fried up?

that is awful awful awful... :p  People actually eat that sor of thing?? ew.

Lil_T said:
that is awful awful awful... :p  People actually eat that sor of thing?? ew.
Yep.

Cod fish tongues are good too. Not a fan of moose brain myself, but other people here like it. Same thing with the heart, I'm not a fan of it.

oh that is just terrible and wrong.  some things just aren't meant to be eaten

reccecrewman said:
And for a quick snack how's about a deep fried MARS bar?

Unless you've tried one, don't knock it.  Not a regular part of the diet, but 2 or 3 a year is okay, and they're AWESOME!!

Well, we can all head down to the Fifth Third Ballpark in Grand Rapids, Michigan for a 4800 calorie burger!!

The 1.8-kilogram, US$20 burger features five beef patties, five slices of cheese, nearly a cup of chili and liberal doses of salsa and corn chips, all on an 20-centimetre sesame-seed bun. That's a lot of dough!

The Grand Rapids Press reports that anyone who eats the entire 4,800-calorie behemoth in one sitting will receive a special T-shirt. Saner fans can divide it up with a pizza cutter and share.

Saner fans, indeed! 
9.gif

The Mc Surf N' Turf doesnt look THAT bad, but most of those foods are just plain gross... how do people come up with some of these recipes? seriously.. a pizza rolled up like a blintz? a hambuger wrapped hotdog? I had to stop at the porkgasm for fear of throwing up...

and to think.. I used to feel like my occasional McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Bacon was a heart attack waiting to happen.

When I was 17 I created a burger while working at a concession stand at the local raceway: was 2 stampede patties, 2 slices of cheese, fried green peppers mushrooms & onions, and a fried up slice of back bacon.

PMedMoe said:
Well, we can all head down to the Fifth Third Ballpark in Grand Rapids, Michigan for a 4800 calorie burger!!

The 1.8-kilogram, US$20 burger features five beef patties, five slices of cheese, nearly a cup of chili and liberal doses of salsa and corn chips, all on an 20-centimetre sesame-seed bun. That's a lot of dough!

The Grand Rapids Press reports that anyone who eats the entire 4,800-calorie behemoth in one sitting will receive a special T-shirt. Saner fans can divide it up with a pizza cutter and share.

Saner fans, indeed! 
9.gif

I know where I'm going for my next roadtrip.

This site has developed into a cult status with myself and my Gr.12 class. We check it regularly to see the newest additions. I've passed it on to the foods teachers at my school to use as a teaching tool ie. what not to eat. I must re-state that there are a few I'd consider eating (the pork brains are definitely not on the list).

Back