• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This guy at work....

painswessex

Inactive
Reaction score
So I have a co worker who said he served in Afghanistan in 2004. Now I got out of him that he was RCD (some kind of special forces with the RCD) and he said his best friend from PEI was killed over there and he was injurered. Now here is the funny part I know that there was one death in 2004 and it wasn't the name of his friend.

He has also said that he spent 8 months in the hospital and was going to 4C and the CO said to wait cause  there is a better way of doing it . The CO filled out some forms and low and behold he wasn't 4C'd and apparently is still in the army for another 2 years on a contract. I asked if he was SupRes and he said nope, Reg force.

I am very cheesed at this dude and I want to confront him about it. What do you think?

Wait until people are around, ask him when his friend was killed, what his name was then google up a casualty list and call him a fat liar in front of everyone.

Tell him if he brings it up again you'll make a Facebook page about his duplicity regarding his service injury and dead friend.

The only fatality I know of who had a strong PEI connection was in 2006. 

painswessex said:
2 years on a contract. I asked if he was SupRes and he said nope, Reg force.

As part of the medical release process this happens. so while I wouldn't be inclined to buy his other story he could in fact be a mbr of the reg force on Vocational Rehab, this dude did it.
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-eng.do?m=/index&nid=516419#cn-cont

food for thought

There were no RCDs killed that I can find prior to 2006. Pin him down on some hard info "Man, your friend was killed the same time when you got hurt? Was he RCD too?", double check it, and if he's making it up rip him open for everyone to see.

painswessex said:
........... Now I got out of him that he was RCD (some kind of special forces with the RCD) .........

Got a name for this guy.  There are enough RCDs here to tell you if he is real or not.

Not_So_Arty_Newbie said:
As part of the medical release process this happens. so while I wouldn't be inclined to buy his other story he could in fact be a mbr of the reg force on Vocational Rehab, this dude did it.
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-eng.do?m=/index&nid=516419#cn-cont

food for thought

That article was for Law students. Now i dont think the oil patch has a program like that. Then again, I have been wrong before.

Back