• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

the way the interveiw works. (question)

And just when it gets better someone gets transfered/posted that makes things worse again. Ups and downs, if one can't handle the interview process than one can't hack the job. Sorry, I calls em like I see em. Positive attitude is the only way to make it in the CF.

so my interview was not at all what i expected , i went in thinking i was gonna be asked a ton of questions i was asked maby 3 then told my pt test would be in 6 days guess it aint to hard after all.

whelton44 said:
so my interview was not at all what i expected , i went in thinking i was gonna be asked a ton of questions i was asked maby 3 then told my pt test would be in 6 days guess it aint to hard after all.
;)

Its always better to be prepared than showing up and knowing nothing at all.  Good luck to your PT.

congrats on getting enrolled. where are you going to bmq? borden or st jean?

pretty sure itd be bordan then if theres time the eviromental course in either in halifax or esquimalt would be my next stop for 3 weeks , but thats next summer i hope , im just excited to finally be part of it ive been waiting for a really long time i have so much respect for the men and woman who serve our country in every way big and small and  it feels good to know i can now serve alongside them .

thanks

Back