• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Spam and Scam Superthread- Merged

"Good luck in finding an idiot."

Someone once said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Here's another.....they seem to come in waves.  Emphasis mine:

ATTEMPT TO REACH YOU REPLY‏
Sent: May 11, 2010 10:51:45 PM
To:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Luis Eduardo,
I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered. I
hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL.

I wish to notify you that Late Engr. Luis Eduardo made you a beneficiary to his
WILL.He left the sum of Twenty two million five hundred thousand United States
Dollars ($22,500.000.00USD)to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely
travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply
you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Luis Eduardo until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of
Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and was a philantropist.
His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.

Late Engr. Luis Eduardo died on the 12th day of March,2008,at the age of 80
years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is
to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy
in
our society.

Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as
soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address or phone number below.

Email: fernandolunaesq17@yahoo.com.hk
Phone: +34 688 292 754

Yours in Service,
Emiliana Abella(Mrs)
Secretary To-
Fernando G. Luna QC.

:rofl:

Well, I am human and needy.  Perhaps I should reply?  ;)  I have been named in his WILL.  His WILL is ready for execution.  ::)

Seem there were lots of wealthy members of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers:  http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-14975.html

Comment from another site:  "I regret to inform you that yet another member of the Helicopter Society has met his demise!!! Please keep your head DOWN!"  ;D

I won the lottery!  Again!! 
2.gif

Mr. Alan Roth (Google) (gmteam.aroth@googlemail.com)
Sent: May 13, 2010 6:28:50 PM
To:

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded draws
held by Google© United Kingdom. Your E-mail was attached to G-Code No:
GAP/275-XX-9384-10/UK (Batch No: 1313BAN). The online draws was conducted
by a random selection of E-mail addresses from an exclusive list of
29,031,643 E-mail addresses of individuals and Corporate bodies picked by
an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.

No Tickets were sold but all e-mail addresses were assigned to different
G-Code Numbers for representation and privacy. You have therefore been
approved to claim a total sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP {One Million Great
Britain Pounds Sterling}. To begin the Claim processing, verification and
clearance of your prize you are to contact your payment officer with the
details below:

1. Full Names: 2. Residential Address: 3. Telephone/Mobile/Fax Number: 4.
Sex: 5. Age: 6. Nationality: 7. Next Of Kin

Claims/verification officer: Dr. Fred Clarke.
E-mail:  gmteam.fclarke@hawaiiantel.net

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alan Roth,
Online Coordinator, Management.

Important Notice: You are advised to forward all your claims
correspondences through any of the contact emails of your Claims Officer
as provided for you above. All Claims Process should be completed no later
than 14 working days after receipt of this notification.

:rofl:

Wow, even the US military is getting in on the action! I haven't been brave enough to open the links.  Let's defraud Iraq together!! 

KINDLY READ AND RESPOND BACK URGENTLYFriday, May 14, 2010 4:04 AMFrom: "Edmond Young" <edmondyoung1000@yahoo.co.jp>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients

Dear Friend,

My name is Col Edmond Young.I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment,

Patrols Tal Afar, in Iraq..  I am presently serving in one of the horrible prisons in Iraq now. I apologized using this

medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. 

Please view the links to see my pictures. 

http://www4.army.mil/armyimages/armyimage.php?photo=9169  and  http://www4.army.mil/armyimages/armyimage.php?photo=7990. 

We have in our possession the sum of US$24,000,000.00 (TWENTY FOUR MILLION US DOLLARS),which belongs to Saddam Hussein.

These funds have been moved and kept safe in a Security Company, please view this link for more details: 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm  Basically since we are working for the American Government, we cannot

keep these funds, but we want to  move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore

account. 

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction, your

share of the sum will be 20% of the US$24 million, 70% for us and 10% will be kept aside for expenses and  be rest assure

that this business is 100% safe on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. 

Therefore, if you are interested, please reply immediately via email  with your Full Name, Current Mailing Address,your

confidential Telephone and Fax numbers for easy communication and write me immediately. 

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this business is risk free. 

Respectfully submitted to you.
Col Edmond Young
Tal Afar, Iraq.

First two links are "404 not found" and the last one is a news story about a stash of cash found in Baghdad dated 2003.  It says they found almost $200 M, and he's only offering you $24 M.  Cheapskate.  :mad:  ;D

I received this one recently.......They really make me laugh:

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family?I guess that everything is ok with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a suprise since we have not had a previous correspondance,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My  name is Miss Nadia Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the  killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The  brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother  took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.  I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retreive the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have travelling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transfered into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my travellings documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number  (+221 76 746 4762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is incharge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office.If you call, please ask of nadia Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Nadia Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1.Your Full name
2.Your country
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Imediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less  a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known.  For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me.The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate  any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Nadia

I don't even know where they got my address :eek:

And another......

From:  Barrister Solomon David (davidlawchambers418@gmail.com)
Sent: May 23, 2010 12:36:35 AM

From the Desk of David Law Chambers
94 Pritchard Street
Johannesburg 2001
Republic of South Africa
Email: david.solo11@gmail.com
Direct Mobile: +27-78-771-5670

Greetings to you,

I got your information while searching for a reliable person who will assist me in a business proposal that will benefit both of us and I believe and trust in you, thats why I am opening this proposal to you.

My name is Barrister Solomon David, an Attorney at Law in Johannesburg , South Africa ; I have an urgent and very profitable business proposition for you that should be handled with extreme confidentiality. I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise for the fact that we have not met before and for the fact that this transaction of this magnitude will make anyone worried but I can assure you that you will not regret being part of this mutual beneficial transaction.

SUBJECT: A deceased Client of mine name withhold made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendar months valued at $23,500,000.00 (Twenty three Million, five hundred thousand U S Dollars) in aFinancial and Security Company on January 12th 2000.

My client was a Consultant and contractor with the South Africa Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC). Upon maturity, the Financial and Security Company sent a routine notification in accordance with the Company policy to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from his contract employers the South Africa Solid Minerals Corporation (SSMC) that My Client, his wife and two children died in the AF4590 France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise on Monday 31 July, 2000.

Below is the link concerning the crash.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. On this occasion I made further investigations and discovered that my client did not declare any next of kin or relations in the Deposit paperwork with the Financial and Security Company.
This sum of $23,500,000.00 I understand was kept in the Financial and Security Company for safekeeping to enable him have direct and immediate access to the funds for a contract that he intended to execute. No one will ever come forward to claim it and according to the Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), South African Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of11 years the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client as so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$23.5 million can be paid to you, so we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 50% for me, 30% for you and 10% for the Less privileged and 10% for any expenses that might be incurred during the transaction.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Your most urgent response will be highly appreciated to avoid making further contacts.

Warmest Regards and hoping to hear from you soon,

Barrister Solomon David
David Law Chambers
Email: david.solo11@gmail.com
Direct Mobile: +27-78-771-5670

The link is legit, takes one to a news report of the crash.  I always like how the emails have more than one email address.

Here we go again.

I'm Dr. John Fisher... ed. T.H.Turner (London, 1855), Coll. No. *VIII, II, 263-272. 10) - Erasmus, Ep., I, 415, I'm 51yrs Old.

Here is the source this genius pulled this name from. John Fisher

Looks like this guy is not 51 years but 510 years old, stupid scammer.  ;D

Short, sweet and to the point.  Not sure I agree with the 60/40 split though.  ::)

LEUNG Cheung (aagepilegaard@stofanet.dk)
Sent: June 26, 2010 10:07:27 AM
To:

Hello,

I have contacted you because I need your assistanvce to
transfer 22,500,000.00 USD from Hong Kong to your country.
Your share will be 40% while I will be entitled to 60% as
the initiator of the deal. I shall provide you will "MORE
DETAILS" immediately I receive a positive response from
you.

If interested, please contact me via email. Your earliest
response will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. LEUNG Cheung

dk is Denmark, is it not?  ???

PMedMoe said:
Short, sweet and to the point.  Not sure I agree with the 60/40 split though.  ::)

dk is Denmark, is it not?  ???

They are all the same :nod:
More info:

Tlf. 5816 1233. aagepilegaard@stofanet.dk. Ingrid Jørgensen. Tlf. 5814 3291. tutop@ofir.dk. Kurt Kamp - udvalgets repræsentant i Arkivsamvirket ...

Here's another one with horrible grammar, spelling, etc.  I have not changed anything.

Wating to hear from you‏
From: Barrister.Felix Bode. (barristerfelixbode@ymail.com)
Sent: June 26, 2010 11:21:02 PM
To:

Attn:     

How are you doing today? Kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I source your profile from a human resources profile database of your country.

I am Barrister Felix Bode, a legal Lawyer, personal attorney to Mr.David Mark,who worked with SAZOF Company here in Republic of Togo, on the 12TH June 2007, my client, his wife and children unfortunately lost there lives in a Car Explosion, on a summer trip to northern part of our Country, KARA STATE.

I have made several inquiry to locate any of my client extended relatives, this has been proved unsuccessful to my effort to locate my late client relatives. After several of my attempts is unsuccessful , I decided to contact you, to stand as my deceased client relatives,I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$7,245.000.00 (Seven Million Two Hundred And Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Company in Lome/Togo my residing nationality country by birth, where this huge amount was deposited in a Consignment Luggage, under the coverage of family valuables, The said Security Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this Consignment Luggage confiscated within the next seven (7) working official days as they don't know the content of the Consignment Luggage, that it is money that is in the Consignment Luggage.

Since i have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives of my late client, I seek your attention to present you as the next of kin deceased of my late client, so that the proceedings of his Consignment Luggage can be transfer to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim. 

You are related with my late client or not, all I need is your urgent respond so that we can both achieve this aim together undue the advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you before contacting you. Legal information you need mostly to present to the Security Company as the next of kin to my late client, is with me in my Chambers. 

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction come through, I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, I don't want third party with us, this should be secret between me and you, if we are fast, we will not spend less than 7 working official days.

I await your urgent response.

Your Full Name.
Your Current Contact Address.
Your Private Cell/Telephone Number.
Your Fax Number.
Your Occupation.
Your Date Of Birth.
Your E-mail Address.

Waiting to hear from you. My number +228 066 57 94.

Thanks and God bless
Barrister.Felix Bode.

Another, rather amusing one.  Although, I have to say, I don't like being shouted at.  :mad:

GOOD NEWS!!!
US AMBASSADOR TO TOGO
BOULEVARD EYADEMA,
NEIGHBORHOOD CIT? OUA,
IN  B.P. 852

HELLO  ,

BASED ON THE MEETING HELD WITH THE U.S. ASSISTANT SECRETARY (AMBASSADOR JOHNNIE CARSON) WHEN HE VISITS TOGO AND THE PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC OF TOGO, THE US ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF STATE FOR AFRICAN AFFAIRS CONCERNING YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT/INHRETANCE,

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR PAYMENT WAS APPROVED TO BE PAY TO YOU BY ATM CARD AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR ATM CARD ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO TOGO, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE ATM CARD).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $95.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER'S NAME:OGADIMA SUNDAY WILLIAMS
TEXT QUESTION:GOOD
ANSWER:FRIEND
AMOUNT:$95

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

MRS.PATRICIA MCMAHON HAWKINS
U.S AMBASSADOR TO TOGO

Finally he is paying me back........Maybe If I gave him the account number of the Liberal party?  ;D

My Dear Friend This Is A Good News.

This is confidential and I must not in any way go into full details about what brought us together in the past, but I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your Kind assistance when you participated and assisted me to move and claim funds through a business proposal I sent to you some time ago. I contacted you via the internet about some certain money which I wanted you to assist me claim.

I am so sorry also that after you have endured with me and spent a lot of money to make this deal successful, I misled you in the last minute and then I used someone else to divert the funds.I am also sorry because I decided to change the account details and I used another account to claim this money without your knowledge. I am also sorry for the difficulties and frustrations you have been facing sending money to different people to assist you get your claims without success. I am sorry I did not give to you your 30% share as agreed even when I concluded the business successfully without your knowledge.

I am now based somewhere in the Pacific's enjoying my new found status as a wealthy millionaire and then suddenly I remembered that I may have wrecked your life financially. Recently I started having spiritual troubles and I wake up at night screaming after some people in my dream attempted to kill me, this has happened many times and now a Psychic told me that someone I cheated in a Business long time ago is facing financial difficulties as a result of what I did to him financial and until I compensate you, the end will be near for me.

I FEAR this bad faith befalling me for the miseries I have caused to your life. I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $650,000.00 so that I may have my peace. And I have instructed my secretary Mrs. Safi Sliva to assist you and to make sure that the bank will transfer this $650,000.00 into your account contact her now and wait for her response then  she must proceed to the bank immediately to process for the transfer and PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Please contact my secretary based in Burkina Faso because I have given her instructions to work with the bank on behalf of you as soon as possible. I thank you so much for all your help in the past. You can contact my secretary Mrs. Safi Sliva.

Name: Mrs. Safi Sliva
Email address: safi_sliva@yahoo.fr

Tell her that you are contacting her under the instruction from Code: Mustaphai Hanan. Please send to her your receiver details and informed her to transfer the money via western union money transfer part by part so that she will arrange to send you the money as quickly as possible. On behalf of myself and my family I thank you so much for your great help in the past and I visualize a happy life for you too as soon as this compensation is released to you and then you forgive me all my mistakes towards you. I will be eternally grateful!

Regards
Mr.Mustapha
Pacific Island

Two recent ones:

Possible Spam : Re-ply‏
Sent: July 15, 2010 3:26:18 PM
To:

RE: FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.

Dear Sir,

We apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulge you through, however we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting our foreign outstanding payments.

We apologies once again, Please note that from the records of outstanding winners/inheritance due for payment, your name and E-mail address was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiary who have not receive their payment till now.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and will be voguish within the next 48hours, for that your payment has been processed and will be released to you within the next 48hours as soon as you respond to this letter.

Also note that from our records your outstanding winning/inheritance due for payment to you is valued at $610,000.00 USD (SIX HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) Note that payment will be made to you in form of a certified bank draft or bank wire transfer into your nominated bank account, as soon as you get in touched with our Europe accredited payment processing agent below.

Mr. Peterson Moon
Europe Regional Office
TEL:+44 702 406 7914
Email: peterson.moon@w.cn

Provide him with the following details, as this will enable him process and release of your fund without any delays.

Your Full Name:..................................

Telephone and fax Numbers:.........................

Residential Address:...............................

Your urgent reply Mr. Peterson Moon via e-mail: {peterson.moon@w.cn} will effect the speedy release of your fund to you within 48hours.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Carol Langerak
Debt Reconciliation Committee
Vice President.

Business Proposal,,,‏
Sent: July 14, 2010 3:53:29 AM
To:

I am Luke Sutton, a Lawyer here in London.I am sorry to encroach into your
privacy in this manner, I found your listed in the Trade Centre Chambers
of Commerce directory here in london, I find it pleasurable to offer you
my partnership in business, I only pray at this time that your address is
still valid.
I have a secured Business transaction proposal for you which is worth
$8,500,000:00 and I need your assistance to execute this.
Please contact me using the email address below if interested so I can
furnish you with more details on this transaction.
lukesutton76@w.cn
It is a risk free Busines that would profit the both of us.
Sincerely,
Luke Sutton.

They just never quit, do they??    ::)

This cracked me up:

After Nigeria was eliminated from the world cup The Nigerian goalkeeper has personally offered to refund all the expenses of fans who travelled to South Africa.

He said he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transaction.

This one covers all the bases (see highlights):

0340368: YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION REQUIRED‏
From: Diplomatic Delivery Service (mailbot@ddservice.com)
Sent: July 23, 2010 7:04:25 AM
To:

From the desk of:
Mr. Desmond Robinson
Diplomatic Delivery Service
DS Boulevard De La Marina, B.P. 1907
Cotonou,
Benin.

COMPANY REGISTRATION NO :D526965
CODE NUMBER: 0340368

Immediate Cash Payment Notification

Attn: Payment Beneficiary,

You are to contact this department in respect of your total inherited/contract/awarded/scammed victim sum owed to you which you have failed to claim because of either non-compliance of official processes or because of your unbelief of the reality of your genuine payment.

We wish to bring to you the solution to this problem, right now we have arranged your payment through our Diplomatic Delivery centers, that is the latest instruction from Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

Furthermore, with the latest instruction from Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), We have been mandated by the ECOWAS parliament to issue out $2.8 Million as part payment for this fiscal year 2010. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (S) or office(S) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box valued the sum of $2.8  Million United States Dollars is ready to depart for your country. The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) have paid for the delivery fee of the consignment Box to your home through SkyNet Courier Company, you will be required to pay only $185 USD for the security keeping fee of your consignment with the company.

Subsequently, you are required to reconfirm the following informations below to this office so that the diplomat can deliver your consignment box to you without delay.

NAME:
SEX:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:

You are required to contact Mr. Desmond Robinson our center manager for more details.
E-mail:  deliveryoffice@gala.net
Phones: +229 662 368 88

Because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct, which is (0340368) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the cash center by including it in your message.

NOTE : The Diplomatic agent does not know that the content of the consignment box is $2.8  Million United States Dollars and you are advised not to disclose the content to him. The consignments will be moved from here as Family Treasures, so never allow him to open the box untill it is delivered to you.

Best Regard,

Mr. Desmond Robinson
Diplomatic Delivery Service
Benin Republic.

::)

Got this through my unit:

Jul 10

DISTR LIST

ON LINE CANADA REVENUE HOAX

1. Major XX has forwded the text below.  It comes from an email hoax that has been reported to Canada Revenue Agency and has been confirmed as a fraud.

2. Do NOT click on the link, as it may damage your computer.  Delete the email upon receiving it.

Sergeant/Sergeant
National Defence | Défense nationale
4007 Sandwich Street
Windsor ON N9C 1C3
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
Attachments:

Distr list

Action

Info

Tax refund Canada Revenue Agency
This automatic e-mail is to inform you that Canada Revenue Agency has refunded your credit card.
The refunding procedure usually takes 5-15 business days, depending on the processing banks as well.
Refund Amount: $386.00
To Get Started, Please Click Here www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ {{{{DON'T CLICK THIS LINK!!!!}}}}}}
Note that the refunding procedure has been initiated Canada Revenue Agency in case you would not receive the amount in two-three weeks, we advise you to contact your bank or the card issuer company.
NOTICE:
This e-mail has been sent to you in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Its content and any file transmitted along with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
Note: For security reasons, we recommend that you close your browser after you have finished to complete the online form.

zipperhead_cop said:
This cracked me up:

After Nigeria was eliminated from the world cup The Nigerian goalkeeper has personally offered to refund all the expenses of fans who travelled to South Africa.

Now if it had been England keeper Robert Green who claimed to be the author of the message, I'd totally buy it.  ;D

s-ROBERT-GREEN-ENGLAND-large.jpg

Had to put this one up, it's too funny.  Additions in yellow are mine:

Google 11th Anniversary Awards Center,
Unit 1, Royds Park,
  Whitehall Road,
  Leeds LS12 4TU,
United Kingdom

FROM THE DESK OF GOOGLE PROMOTION INC
PROMOTION OFFICE UNITED  KINGDOM
A WORLD  CHARITY PROMOTION 2010 SUBMIT

Dear Award winner

Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2010
File number: G255

This is to inform you that you have won yourself an Award of  Fifty 
Thousand Thousand Pounds (GBP50,000) in the Google 11 Years      <---- 50 Thousand Thousand?  Wow!! That's alot!!
Anniversary Awards as organized by the Anniversary Center of Google 
Inc., held on Feb,2010 in London, United Kingdom.

The Anniversary Center of Google Inc selected your email id as of one 
it's 10 chosen fortunate winner to receive this award.

The Anniversary Center of Google Inc as a part of their for-profit 
philanthropic wing (GOOGLE.ORG) promotion. Awards MUST be claimed by 
the email owner ONLY, not later than 30 days from the day of 
notification.

Your name has therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 
50,000,00GBPounds Starling                                             <-----  Look, now I'm getting a huge bird!!
in cash credited to file number KPC/9030108308/03.This is from a total 
cash prize of 1500,000.00 GBP shared among the first Three (3) lucky  <--- 1500,000 divided by 3 is 50,000?
winners in this
category worldwide

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our lottery
booklet representative office in    the United Kingdom Promotion 
Office  , we will immediately commence the winning process to
facilitate the release of your Prize to you once you contact him.

Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File 
no. to us to enable us process your Prize;

1. Full name.................
  2. Country.................
  3. Contact Address..........
  4.Sex.................
  5. Age......................
  6. Occupation.....................
  7. Telephone/Fax no............

Director of Peoples Operations: Mr. John Gordon
E-Mail:charitypromo@europe.com,
  br.mark.tony@gmail.com

Tel: +44 7035999121
Fax: +44 704 090 1297

Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address
Congratulations!!  Sincerely Yours,
Google Management
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 11 years of establishment, Google Inc is worth over US$23 
Billion with over 20,000 workers worldwide making it the best and most 
successful online search engine around the globe. Keep your Award 
information confidential.

Back