• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Spam and Scam Superthread- Merged

PMedMoe said:
here[/url].

Yes "PMedMoe" it seems you and I are very populare with these Clowns. That Lottery Ticket One is really something. I don't unstand how she was able to withdraw $18,000.00 from a ATM, I know I can only get $500.00 Max from my Bank. Interesting theres no details on the alledged Lotto ticket or if she saw it or attemped to verify the numbers or amount.

But here another I just Rec'd:

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

My name is Mrs. Victoria Veronica Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west Africa and in china I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly, since we had no kids to inherit them.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa. Also to the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitled to 20% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United Kingdom and in Africa. The remaining 80% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.

Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them.

Pls. Contact my lawyer in London,
Barrister Anthony Berry with the specified address:
CHAMBERS OF ANTHONY BERRY
BARRISTER ANTHONY BERRY
9 BEDFORD ROW LONDON WC1R 4AZ
E-mail:anthony_berry@mail.com
TELL: +447024038950, +447024057945
Fax: +447005800051

Now it's cheap loans:

Mr. Jason Clark
Bonahis Financial Company
E-mail: bonahisfirm20@gmail.com

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of
3.5% and with in the amount of 4,000.00 to 2 million as the offer, I offer
loan to all categories of people, firms, companies, all kinds of business
organizations, private individuals and real estate investors, I give out
loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, registered and
legit lender. You can contact me today if you are interested in getting
this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process
like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to
you. I need your urgent response if you are interested. You are to fill
out the information.

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}
(1)Loan Amount Needed:
(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
(3)Full Names:
(4)Country:
(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
(6)Purpose Of Loan:
(7)Address:
(8)Occupation:
(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
(10)Loan Duration:
(11)Age:

Note: we only give out loan in US Dollar, Euro and Great British Pound and
you have to choose among these currency.

Email: bonahisdpt0020@yahoo.com.hk

Here's the scoop from 419scam:

*An email address listed inside this email has been used in a known fraud before.
* This email uses a separate reply address that is different from the sender address. Spammers use this to get replies even when the original spam sending accounts have been shut down. Also, sometimes the sender addresses are legitimate looking but fake and only the reply address is actually an email account controlled by the scammers.
* This email message is a 419 scam. Please see our 419 FAQ for more details on such scams.
* This email lists mobile phone numbers. Use of such numbers is typical for scams because they allow criminals to conceal their true location. They can receive calls in an Internet cafe from where they send you emails, while pretending to be in some office. 
          +2348137890802
* This email lists free webmail addresses. Use of such addresses is typical for scams. Lotteries, banks and any but the smallest of companies do not normally use such addresses. Criminals use them to anonymously send and receive email at Internet cafes.
          - bonahisfincom@sify.com (email address has been used in a known fraud before)

Had a good one today and it wasn't even an email!

I was coming out of the bank and this guy stopped and introduced himself.  He proceeded to tell me a story about how his kid was transferred from a Toronto Hospital to CHEO and how the van from Ronald McDonald house broke down and how BlueLine taxi was assisting with that and how Wendy's was assisting with food.....

I stopped him right there and bluntly asked if he was looking for money.  When he replied yes, I told him no.

I have to admit, he was in a good spot for it (get people coming out of a bank) but I wanted to tell him to either use a breath mint or not get so close to people when he spoke because I could smell the alcohol on his breath. 
1.gif

Got a good one by phone today.  Apparently Bell Mobility just calls people up at random to give them a free pre activated blackberry.  All I had to do was provide my social insurance number and a credit card number to cover the shipping, and it's all mine!  How could I possibly lose?

PMedMoe said:
Had a good one today and it wasn't even an email!

I was coming out of the bank and this guy stopped and introduced himself.  He proceeded to tell me a story about how his kid was transferred from a Toronto Hospital to CHEO and how the van from Ronald McDonald house broke down and how BlueLine taxi was assisting with that and how Wendy's was assisting with food.....

I stopped him right there and bluntly asked if he was looking for money.  When he replied yes, I told him no.

I have to admit, he was in a good spot for it (get people coming out of a bank) but I wanted to tell him to either use a breath mint or not get so close to people when he spoke because I could smell the alcohol on his breath. 
1.gif

I had a guy claim his wife was giving birth in he hospital and that someone had stolen his car from the parking garage. That he needed $20 for the cab. I told him he was in luck that the hospital he claimed his wife is at was near my house, if the clerk at the garage confirmed his story I would be happy to take him directly to the hospital. Of course I was told the F**k Off.

Got my THIRD seperate notice from various Euro Lottery Commissions in as many hours saying I was their new multi-gazillionaire.  My replies aren't publishable here, however the first word started with "F" and the last ended with the same.  No replies thus far...

MM

Now I got the Fed Ex one:

(No Subject)‏
Sent: November 20, 2009 9:30:40 AM

Dear Customer ,
Good day to you. We have been waiting for you to contact us for your
confirmable package that is registered with us for shipping to your
residential location. We are hereby obliged to inform you that your
parcel has been with us for weeks now, We got over 20 set of packages
from the United Kingdom We took time to write out the email addresses
on the label Of each parcel and yours was included.

This is to inform you that we are in possession of your Parcel (which
include a certified cheque worth of $500,000.00 USD and other vital
documents) that we facilitate the clearance of the cheque in your
country, which is to be couriered to you.It is the usual practice of
our organization to conduct a proper verification of all Packages that
we are to delivered, to ensure that they are valid.Be rest assured that
your cheque has been confirmed valid and true and delivery will be made
once you have meet the necessary requirements.The package is registered
with us for mailing by the Online Lottery Award promo board as claimed,
in England, United Kingdom. We are sending you this email because your
package has been registered on a special Order.What you have to do now,
is to contact our delivery department for immediate dispatchment of your
package to your residencial address.

Note that as soon as our delivery team confirms your informations, it
will take only one working day (24 hours for your package to arrive
it designated destination.For your information, the Mail, VAT &
Shipping fees have been paid by the Lottery Award Promo Board before
your package was registered. What you need to pay is the Security
Keeping fee of the FedEx company as stated in our privacy  terms &
condition page, in order to secured your Parkage.The cost for the
Security Keeping fee is $310 USD.
This is mandatory, kindly complete
the below form to reconfirm your Postal information:
Name:......................
State:...........................
City:.............................
Sex:............................
Phone:.....................
Await your Swift Response.
Yours Faithfully,
Contact The Dispatched Officer Below
Mr.Isa Rasheed
Tel:+2348034497637
Email: fedexfds@live.com
FedEx Online Team Management © 1995 - 2009 FedEx
How do they know there's a certified cheque in my package?  Is it normal practice of Fed Ex employees to open packages not addressed to them??  ::)

I Googled the name Mr. Isa Rasheed and found this.  (Warning: semi-explicit picture at link).

I got a good one this morning:
BILL GRAHAM & ASSOCIATES

Zurich  NOVEMBER 2009 

I am Bill Graham a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Lawyer to TONY SCARAN a National of your Country, who has lived in Switzerland for the past five years, and whom herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 25th April 2007, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a fatal car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives; my client was one of them. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Swiss bank where these huge deposits were lodged. The Lion Bank Of Switzerland where the deceased had an account valued at US$ 6,000,000 Six million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 1 year now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name. The proceeds of this account valued at US$ 6,000,000 Six million dollars will be paid to you, as my client’s Next of Kin, and we will share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage. All legal documents to back up your claims as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided.

Please get in touch with me through my email address or phone below, to enable us discuss further about this transaction. Your utmost confidentiality is needed for the execution of this transaction 

Best Regards, 

Barrister Bill Graham

Bahnhof Strasse 67,
8002 Zurich , Switzerland .

Please note: I do NOT have the same last name as the dearly departed.  Too funny!

It seems they are hacking Facebook accounts now.

A coworker was online and got a chat notification from one of his "friend" saying he was stuck in England, his wallet had been stolen and he needed cash to pay for the hotel.

The clincher?  This guy was posted to a different base.  So, buddy calls "friend's" wife and asks where he is.  Wife says he's at base XXX, not on leave.  Seems his account got hacked and hacker was trying to get cash transfered to him at a Money Mart.

Strike said:
It seems they are hacking Facebook accounts now.

A coworker was online and got a chat notification from one of his "friend" saying he was stuck in England, his wallet had been stolen and he needed cash to pay for the hotel.

The clincher?  This guy was posted to a different base.  So, buddy calls "friend's" wife and asks where he is.  Wife says he's at base XXX, not on leave.  Seems his account got hacked and hacker was trying to get cash transfered to him at a Money Mart.
That's not really new, they've been doing that scam on Facebook (and elsewhere) for a couple of years now.

RE: PROPERTY, LOAN AND EQUITY FINANCING

Sir/Madam,

I am Allan Todds. I write you this email on behalf of my employer who is interested in working with you after getting your contact information from an Internet directory My employer is a businessman based in Scotland and a
licensed financial advisor. We represent a client who wishes to convert her assets into investments and after looking at the growth prospects we have decided to invest in your country.

We shall be considering several sectors with our main focus on Property Development, Loan and Equity Financing. We do need to register a new company and have a citizen as one of its directors and this is why my
employer has asked me to contact you as we would like to work with you in accomplishing our investment aims in your country.

As I cannot ascertain if your email is still functional and if you will have interest in this process, I have kept the details short and simple.

Kindly contact me if you would like to work with us so that we can discuss further. You may reach me on the telephone number provided below, however as the details to be sent would be fairly large, it would be best to
communicate by email.

Please send your response to my private email: allantodds@supanet.com

I anticipate your response.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Allan Todds.
Tel: +44 844 774 1384

Dear Mr. Todds,

I am pleased to reply to your recent offer.  My firm stands ready to assist your firm in converting investment capital into liquid assets.  May I suggest that we enter into substantive discussions regarding this partnership at the earliest possible opportunity.  To expedite proceedings if you could e-mail me your bank account and transit numbers I shall draw from it sufficient funds to offset the administrative costs of convening a meeting at a suitable venue.

Yours very truly,

Major (Ret'D) John Hill
President and Chief Executive Officer
Per Mare Per Terram Investments Inc
Stoney Mountain, Manitoba.

Shec said:
Yours very truly,

Major (Ret'D) John Hill
President and Chief Executive Officer
Per Mare Per Terram Investments Inc
Stoney Mountain, Manitoba.

That is friggin' priceless....................................and for those who haven't been around here long enough to get it.

Brilliant, because if someone was gullible enough once ....

Settlement Check Parcel‏
Sent: November 27, 2009 2:29:49 PM
To:

This programme is awarded for all victims who were previously scammed by the internet fraudsters ,the Financial Commitee of the UN-HABITAT Programme have deposited your Settlement Check Parcel of £500,000.00GBP with Reference Number UN013-0156/UPS-UN-HABITAT to the United Parcel Service of UNITED KINGDOM(UPS). You are to contact the United Parcel Service of UK (UPS) for more information PLEASE SEND YOUR :1NAMES 2ADDRESS 3COUNTRY 4AGE 5SEX  6OCCUPATION 7TEL.

E-mail:ups_dispatchs16@hotmail.co.uk
Accept Our regards.
UN-HABITAT Senior Information Officer

Sent: November 28, 2009 6:30:14 AM
To: in4@atmcardwinning.org

An (ATM Card Number;4278763100030014) has been accredited to you,The ATM Card Value is ($1,000,000.00) you are advised to
contact:Dr.James Brown Email:(atmcad01@hotmail.com) for delivery of your ATM Card with your cell number and with your detail.

I feel good.....like I knew that I would!  ;D

woohoo I get to be rich too!!

RAHMAN KASSIM
BSC(HONS)MALAYSIA
ACCA

Bearing in mind the nature of the content of this letter coming from a person without any referral, I apologize for any inconvenience, but please read and objectively consider if we can work together.co-operation in receiving US$10.5Million that has been in a dormant account with my bank since 1997 under inheritance claim. 30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon the confirm,confirmation of the funds in your nominated account.

Although it may seem small, but you have to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum will go to charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%. I need your co-operation here because the account holder an Iraqi Chieftain and businessman died at the war I find out this during the course of our internal audit, I have tried to reach any of the next trustees, but to no avail and since I am not in position to make the claim.

I can establish you before the bank as the heir to the bequest.It is very important that the claim is made, as the bank will turn the funds over to the treasury anytime from now if it remains unclaimed. I will,provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation.once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes business.Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity.i will wait for a corresponding response from you.

GM.Rahman Kassim.

Apparently, I can put in my release now, as I have been offered two jobs as a "Product Research Technician" at $75/hour.    :D

What they don't tell you is that you only work one hour a week.....or month.....  ::)

And here is a new one, at least to me.

Hi,
I am a British soldier currently in Afghanistan. I am with the 40th Regiment Royal Artillery in Afghanistan. We hijacked a suspected Van painted black between the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Door gunners sitting behind machine guns in the Black Van tried shooting at our direction but we lunched a combat backup attack on the Black Van none of the Taliban survived the attack.

We discovered other currencies including US dollars of about $ 16 million loaded inside the Black Van with so many types of machine guns. We want to move this money out of this place, before we declare other items in the van to the international press. This place is a war zone you will keep our share pending the end of our assignment here in Afghanistan.
We will take 70%. You take 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Afghanistan, Afghanistan is a war zone. We plan to use secured logistics courier to ship the money out in a large box.

If you can help to receive the box for us, I will send you the full details. Kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This should be a secret and must be a secret between us.

Respectfully,
Gen Sir David Richards (right)

I'm thinking this has just gotta be legit.  I mean if you can't trust Nigeria's National Security Advisor who can you trust?  Ya' figure? 

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

Based on our investigations, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. I am Lt General Hassan Mustapha (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the new Nigerian President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel which just concluded its seating in Abuja just released your name among listed beneficiaries to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment. This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated inheritance claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid beneficiary while auditing was going on. Your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, the Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to beneficiaries numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract/inheritance funds to different accounts.

In this regards, we are going to send your contract part payment of $4.1 Million USD to you via our accredited shipping company and I have secured every needed documents to cover the money while the diplomat will get it delivered to you right in your door step. Note: The money is coming in 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free.

The consignment will be coming with a Diplomatic agent, who will accompany the boxes to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me, your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or driver’s license and your mobile or fixed telephone number as the Diplomatic Agent will travel with it and will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What i declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. I will let you know how far I have gone with this arrangement. Lastly, I will secure the International Delivery Yellow Tag (I.D.Y.T) which will make him pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without any hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately because your boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you.

Best Regards,

Lt Hassan Mustapha (Rtd).
National Security Advisor to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tel: +234 806-9720870(direct line 24hours open)
Email: ltgenhassanm@sify.com

Back