• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Other Side of the Fence.- Does HLTA Hurt A Marriage More Than It Helps?

Lil_T said:
Geez Wes, that's really too bad about your ex. 

Thanks for the kind words. From Mar 2007 and some of 2008 were just shyte.

Oh well, one door closes, another opens (the brothel's), ha!

The more I date, the more I love my cats.

Regards,

Wes

You're funny.  Watch out you don't become a crazy cat dude.  ;) 

Hope you're enjoying that lovely Aussie weather.... I'm waiting on another 15cm of the white stuff.  I am very very jealous.

T

Here they are, its too late, I am a crazy cat dude, but Siamese cats are Dobermans in cats bodies, and truly the freaks of nature they are!

Cheers,

Wes

Lil_T said:
...Love him dearly but there were times that he was just driving me crazy.... 

Glad it worked out, Lil_T.  Funny thing about your quote above..."driving".... well, when I came home for HLTA, after about 1/2 a day of me driving like a maniac using theatre-like convoy drills, tight vehicle spacings (which my wife called 'tailgating'....pshaww), sightline/lane overlap, etc... my wife had me stop the car, told me to get out, traded places and I never drove for the entire rest of my time on leave.  ;D  I didn't think my driving was that bad until my son told me later, "No, it WAS that bad!"  They were right...but it broke the awkwardness and we enjoyed our time even though I had another five months to go. 

G2G

glad it all worked out for you. My wife cheated on me 1 week before i got home from tour after an awesome HLTA... all said and done with now though. Probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

Overwatch Downunder said:
Here they are, its too late, I am a crazy cat dude, but Siamese cats are Dobermans in cats bodies, and truly the freaks of nature they are!

Cheers,

Wes

And there you go!  Bahahaha :rofl:  that's awesome.  And you're right Siamese cats are (sometimes) vicious little freaks. 

G2G -  I seriously laughed hard at that.  A friend of mine was telling me stories of her husband's last HLTA and it sounded strikingly similar.

patriot1112 - I'm sorry to hear that.  Makes me shake my head when I hear stories like that.  I'm a look but don't touch kind of girl myself.  Too bad more aren't.

Back