• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Wallace said:
16143065_1090550471070831_6706589520116400861_n.jpg

As an aside; why are none of these Woman's March protesters not chartering planes, instead of buses, to go to places like Saudi Arabia to protest for Woman's Rights?
Because in the US, they can protest and be protected by those very rights they assume they don't have. In Saudi Arabia, women have the right to protest the male patriarchy as long as they have permission from their husbands,  are accompanied by men and don't speak in public.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

milnews.ca said:
Wow, I guess one meme thread's not quite enough, especially given all those political memes showing up here ...

I don't consider that Trump meme about drivers in the Left lane to be political.......Just a great one about bad drivers.  Should we change his face to ........Jerry Lewis to make it clearly non-political..... >:D

George Wallace said:
I don't consider that Trump meme about drivers in the Left lane to be political.......Just a great one about bad drivers.  Should we change his face to ........Jerry Lewis to make it clearly non-political..... >:D
Well, it WOULD make it goofier ...

milnews.ca said:
OMG, it's getting dark out right now!
I know at least 2 people that would belive this one.......I need to find new drinking buddies.

Lumber said:

A political cartoon of him made the February cover of Der Spiegel.

I won't post the image. Even though a political cartoon, it is graphic.

Trigger Warning,

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22der+spiegel%22+cover&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-CA%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&biw=1536&bih=723&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A2%2F1%2F2017%2Ccd_max%3A2%2F4%2F2017&tbm=#tbs=cdr:1%2Ccd_min:2%2F1%2F2017%2Ccd_max:2%2F4%2F2017&q=%22der+spiegel%22+cover

[quote author=mariomike]

Trigger Warning,

[/quote]

You can't give trigger warnings without  providing crayons and playdoh you monster.

:)

Attachments

• suddenly.jpg
    suddenly.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back