• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

I dont know what amazes me more.

The fact the Liberals are still in power and have no real threat. The fact that they can probably win at least another minority government. Or that the opposition is incapable of presenting a viable alternative.

I am really hoping on PP. But without a majority none of this will get reversed.

I dont know what amazes me more.

The fact the Liberals are still in power and have no real threat. The fact that they can probably win at least another minority government. Or that the opposition is incapable of presenting a viable alternative.

I am really hoping on PP. But without a majority none of this will get reversed.
I think jumping on the cryptobro bandwagon was shortsighted and will come back to continually haunt him.

It's a giant ponzi scheme with no regulation, and no real value anyway, but the public implosion and ongoing bubble bursting on the house of cards on the exchanges will probably piss off the people that bought into the ponzi way too late and are now losing their shirts.

At least with the tulip bulb, pet rock or other fads you at least had something in your hands at the end of it.

I think jumping on the cryptobro bandwagon was shortsighted and will come back to continually haunt him.

It's a giant ponzi scheme with no regulation, and no real value anyway, but the public implosion and ongoing bubble bursting on the house of cards on the exchanges will probably piss off the people that bought into the ponzi way too late and are now losing their shirts.

At least with the tulip bulb, pet rock or other fads you at least had something in your hands at the end of it.
He should have just started pumping the South Sea Company :LOL:

saupload_SouthSea-Bubble.png

The similarity in trend lines are amazing!

bitcoin-price-index.jpg

The majority of Canadians have been very accepting of the erosion of liberties and individual rights since Trudeau became PM. The government has the green light to push more control/more restrictions into all kinds of subject areas. They know they are only going to get about 30% pushback from any given group on any subject.

There are folks ok with vaccine mandates and the recent invoking of the EA. There are folks ok with federal intrusion into provincial jurisdictions.

All of these suspensions of liberty matter.

The irony is that may sink him. And then look at everything out current PM has done.

It's amazing what Canadians will let people away with.

Most people don't own or just don't really care about crypto. The red and orange liberals will try make hay with it, but I doubt it'll stick, let alone be understood by most voters. White noise.

Reactions: ueo
I know it'll be a pain, but maybe a mod could clear the non gun clag into another thread. Maybe something like The Effects of Bill C-21.

Tanks

They still have websites in the banned firearms list. (z.085) AR15.Com ARFCOM; (z.086) AR15.Com AR15.Com; :ROFLMAO:

They haven't even checked their own list . They ran an algorithm, it spit out a list and they just added the results without technical examination. Or maybe they did and Murray Smith, their tech expert, isn't as 'expert' as they claim. They don't even know what guns are on there. Centrefire, semi auto, magazine became their reason. And yet, there are still .22 cal rimfire firearms listed. Cobbled together piece of shyte. Printed and applied without even a modicum of oversight.

The Bill also takes the classification of firearms away from government and give it to the RCMP, along with other things that were placed in legislation so no-one could act unilaterally. So now, someone like Smith can just log onto his computer and ban whatever the fuck he wants. Just like he/they did with the current list.

And trudeau washes his hands like Pontias Pilatus and let's his weaponized RCMP take the hit.

The best revenge is just living well on your own terms.

If that's not enough, there are hundreds of small legitimate ways to increase friction, particularly when you have ample spare time and other people do not - just drive the speed limit everywhere, for example.

If that's not enough, there is crushing your enemies, driving them before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women.

Yup, I'm out an absolute shitload. I could easily buy a fully decked out new Ram 2500, with what this government just stole from me.
Now I have to stop. My blood pressure just set of my alarm 😁

Doges aren't worth much... ;)

I jest.

Feel your pain brother.

Back