• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

First cup and a DONUT!!  ;D

Now for the boat. Wait, I can't win :-[ 9D works for Timmies  :crybaby:

ArmyVern said:
Moe: Beotch.

:mad:

Oh, come on, that's probably the only thing I'll win besides doughnuts and cookies........mmmm doughnuts..... ;D

OkotoksRookie said:
Same.... stupid false hopes...

YUP...Réessayez S.V.P. 
But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the Matrix...and am now going to go take my happy pills  ;D

0-6....This year I'm keeping all the play agains and see if a certain number will get me a least a cookie!

Finnally got a coffee ;D

*Important*, roll the entire rim, not just at the arrow. Missprints last year had more than Play again on some cups.

Right on!

I didn't win anything but the good people at timmys have invited me to Try Again!

0-0... nearest Timmie's is in St Albert, about 60 KM from my house.

Kat Stevens said:
0-0... nearest Timmie's is in St Albert, about 60 KM from my house.
That is an atrocity. You should contact Jack Layton and ask him to lobby for funding to assist Tim Horton's branches in small communities.

Rumour going around is that someone in our building here in the NCR (Gatineau) won a car yesterday...Darn, that's one less chance for me.

Also rumoured that someone on my floor won a GPS today.

I'm 0-4  :'(

exgunnertdo said:
Rumour going around is that someone in our building here in the NCR (Gatineau) won a car yesterday...Darn, that's one less chance for me.

If it's anyone on the 4th floor, LStL, I'll be torqued!  :mad:

GPS is 4th floor (D-4 side), Car is rumoured to be one of the ladies in CANEX.

Back