• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The CSOR Acronym Thread, split from Re: Tan berets and other CSOR fashions

Status
Not open for further replies.
aesop081 said:
He can say "no we dont have any" but in an "elite" way ?

"I'm truely very sorry but it would seem that we are unable to provide you with your required item at this particular time due to suffering a slight shortfall level in our required elite kit items. Which of course has been caused by the blundering of those un-elite Supply Techs employed at various locations out-side of our very own elite Regiment."

How was that? Was it elite enough? Am I in?? I already passed the PT testing because it is the VERY same for Cat2 posns as it is for my current non-elite unit.

armyvern said:
"I'm truely very sorry but it would seem that we are unable to provide you with your required item at this particular time due to suffering a slight shortfall level in our required elite kit items. Which of course has been caused by the blundering of those un-elite Supply Techs employed at various locations out-side of our very own elite Regiment."

How was that? Was it elite enough? Am I in??

Posting message forthcoming, OUT !!

RAAGZYUW RCCJAQ 1031 1931232-GGGG-RCEGGA ZNR GGGGG
R291020Z JAN 06
FM NDHQ DGMC OTTAWA
TO RCWEFSA/3ASG GAGETOWN
RCECGSA/CSOR PETAWAWA
INFO RCEMNG/CFB PETAWAWA
BT
D MIL C 9921
SIC WGF
BILLIGUAL MESSAGE // MESSAGE BILINGUE
SUBJ: POSTING INSTR A12 345 678 VERN, A SUP TECH SEC CL SECRET, FOL ENGLISH, SL EEE
DEPENDANTS XXXXX

CURRENT POSN ORGANIZATION 5512 3ASG, BURTON NB

POSTED ON 01 FEB 06 TO ORGANIZATION  4557 CSOR POSN 34768 SUP TECH PETAWAWA ONT POSN LNG ENGLISH REQ

MOVEMENT OF dhg&e RESTRICTED IAW CFAO 209-28 AND CFIRP CERT IAW FAA 32 INTERNAL ORDER ...........

gee, so it is that easy to have someone posted into Petawawa.

I wish painwessex the very best of luck in "The Regiment" !!
I hope he enjoys his time there in the high speed QM, counting and distributing high speed kit to high speed Soldiers !!  ::)
I'm sure he will have incredible memories from "The QM"  ;)

Jungle said:
I hope he enjoys his time there in the high speed QM, counting and distributing high speed kit to high speed Soldiers !!  ::)
I think he's employed either in the procurement or customer service section...being that the CSOR is only now getting it's accounts in order and it's office furniture purchased...not quite elite enough yet to be in the high-speed QM section.

Besides, that's where my posting message below is sending me!!

Agreed, maybe when painswessex returns he will learn the value of keeping one's mouth shut. Never know who may be reading these threads....

Lets get this back on topic please and stop the full frontal.

Honestly I am thinking back to a member of this site who suggested calling JTF2 "Fred"  as he was sick of always hearing about them. His thoughts, IIRC, were that if JTF2 had a less than interesting monniker then they'd be relatively ignored. I am all for doing the same thing with CSOR, call them Bob.

armyvern said:
I think he's employed either in the procurement or customer service section...
I believe it's actually called: "Customer High Speed Service Section". It will likely be very hard to live up to that name with our current supply system  ;)

armyvern said:
Besides, that's where my posting message below is sending me!!
Yes, I saw your posting msg in this thread... now THAT is high speed !!!!  ;D

Jungle said:

I believe elite binrats just call it "the Q"....

Scott said:
Agreed, maybe when painswessex returns he will learn the value of keeping one's mouth shut. Never know who may be reading these threads....

Lets get this back on topic please and stop the full frontal.

Honestly I am thinking back to a member of this site who suggested calling JTF2 "Fred"  as he was sick of always hearing about them. His thoughts, IIRC, were that if JTF2 had a less than interesting monniker then they'd be relatively ignored. I am all for doing the same thing with CSOR, call them Bob.

Actually Scott, that would be infringing on a Microsoft Trademark.  Although Microsoft's Bob died an untimely death, barely a year after birth and just making it through infancy *sniff, sniff*, the little guy's spirit remains with us in such well-loved computer friends as "Mr. *!#@$*@! Office Paperclip" and "Ba-dink-a-dink" MSN Messenger. 

Perhaps best if we select another name, preferably bi....I mean bilingual....and Canadian.....how about Ookpik?

Cheers,
Duey

And with that, we can end this one. If anyone has a serious discussion to start regarding the CSOR acronym, besides "the CO doesn't like it", then please start a new thread. I would suggest the logical starting point will be posting the published direction on how the unit is to be referred to by its members, or others if it is broadcast with such an intent. Anything less would be more frivolous speculation inviting rhetoric and invective in response, and will likely be deleted by a Moderator without prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back