• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 2008 Happy Holidays/Season's Greetings thread

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Hubby and I are setting out for N.B. today.  I will not have (much) access to a computer while away, so I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a safe, healthy and happy holiday season!!

22.gif

For lack of anyone else starting this type of thread, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish all the membership here a very merry Christmas and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year.
Good luck to all of you who are just beginning your military careers.

A special wish goes out to all of you who are far away from family and friends this time of year.
Godspeed and God bless to all of you. And a very heartfelt thank you.

Don

I'll add my greetings -
Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a safe New Year -

:cdn:
Hawk

Yes indeed, Happy Holidays to you and yours PMed.  And a Happy Holidays to all the members of this forum from myself and my family.  May 09 be a better year for all of us, and those serving abroad.  :salute:

Merry Christmas to all personnel of the Canadian Forces, have a good holiday season and stay safe! :salute: :cdn:

Merry Christmas and all the best for a New Year.
I'm back out to Zhari soon...HLTA was nice though.

Jammer

Je souhaite aussi Joyeux Noël, Feliz Navidad and a Merry Christmas à tous  :D.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!  Hope Santa is good to everyone ;D

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all!

To those reading from overseas, keep your heads down and come back safe!  :salute:

From an old tanker and his family, Merry Christmas to all and special wishes for a happy and safe holiday to those serving Canada wherever they may be.

Merry Christmas!

And to the many people stuck at Airports across the country and others without power - I hope you have the best Christmas you can

Merry Christmas and keep our troops and their families in our hearts this holiday season.

1zbe81k.jpg

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.

Drummy

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wish you and your families all the best, and a happy new year.

To all, I hope you have the best day under whatever circumstances you find yourself in.............

Merry Christmas

A safe, happy and healthy Holiday Season to all of the Milnet.ca family and the brave men and women of the Canadian Forces, as well as their spouses, sifnificant others and families.  May the New Year bring you God's richest blessings. :cdn:

Back