• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thanks for the help.

Hisspouse

Inactive
Reaction score
Cheers to the creator and those responsable for this place. I get nagging questions that it seems no one around me can answer so i visit this place and after a little digging, voila someone's allready asked and there are tons of answers! A little elbow grease in the search engine and I've got more info here than all other forums, google and DND sites put together.
Thanks

Hisspouse said:
Cheers to the creator and those responsable for this place. I get nagging questions that it seems no one around me can answer so i visit this place and after a little digging, voila someone's allready asked and there are tons of answers! A little elbow grease in the search engine and I've got more info here than all other forums, google and DND sites put together.
Thanks
The Creator that you speak of, you are to never speak his name, for it is blasphemous to do so. It is rumoured that if you utter the Creator's earthly, human name, three times in succession, he appears to destroy those who defy his will (Mike Bobbit, Mike Bobbit, MIKE ________!).

Yep, this really is a good forum, and source of information. :):p

Rice0031 said:
The Creator that you speak of, you are to never speak his name, for it is blasphemous to do so. It is rumoured that if you utter the Creator's earthly, human name, three times in succession, he appears to destroy those who defy his will (Mike Bobbit, Mike Bobbit, MIKE ________!).

Yep, this really is a good forum, and source of information. :):p

You forgot about saying his name three times while spinning in front of a mirror in a dark room..... 8)

Welcome Hisspouse!!
;D

Springroll said:
You forgot about saying his name three times while spinning in front of a mirror in a dark room..... 8)

Welcome Hisspouse!!
;D

eeerrrr...you didn't mention that the name has to be said backwards, and you must spin counter-clockwise.
Saying the name forwards causes you to lose weight, and spinning clock-wise causes you to become...um.....excited.  :eek:

Hisspouse,

I'm glad you've been able to find some useful information here. The credit for that goes to the Staff for keeping things organized and to the visitors for asking and answering the questions. Without a doubt a lot of work goes into keeping things organized and professional here, and the Staff and senior memberhip are the ones putting in the hours to make it happen.

Thanks
Mike

Welcome to army.ca Hisspouse there's a lot of reading on here great insightful information.... HAe fun and enjoy :D

GAP said:
eeerrrr...you didn't mention that the name has to be said backwards, and you must spin counter-clockwise.
Saying the name forwards causes you to lose weight, and spinning clock-wise causes you to become...um.....excited.  :eek:

So Bobbit Mike? or Tibbob Ekim :salute:

Back