• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Test complete there will be no further alarms !!

A

aesop081

After a few technical hickups with the APS-504 radar (took 2 trips to do 1 checkride) i finaly completed the final checkride with high marks. Grad parade is set for this friday where i will receive my aesop wings.

On to 423 sqn in Shearwater

Cheers

Just when i thought it was all falling into place....

My posting to 423 Sqn has been cancelled.........due to the failiure of one of our course mates.

I will now fly CP-140's out of Greenwood.

::)

aesop081 said:
Just when i thought it was all falling into place....

My posting to 423 Sqn has been cancelled.........due to the failiure of one of our course mates.

I will now fly CP-140's out of Greenwood.

::)

Too bad man, if you can't hover you're queer. Bah, now you're going to be a fixed wing fag.  ;D

Inch said:
Too bad man, if you can't hover you're queer. Bah, now you're going to be a fixed wing fag.   ;D

I know i know......i'm still a rotorhead at heart ! I'll make the best of this posting though

SWORDFISH !

Does that mean that only 3 made it through now?
and if you can say, were the ones that didnt make it cut academically or for other extenuating circumstances?
Thanks!

277to081 said:
Does that mean that only 3 made it through now?
and if you can say, were the ones that didnt make it cut academically or for other extenuating circumstances?
Thanks!

We graduated 4 of 8.

out of the 4 we lost, 2 were in the academic phase, 1 in the flying phase and one medical.

Congrats on the grad AESOP081, have a good time at 415sqn and who knows I might see you in the ditch sometime in the months to come

Armageddon said:
Congrats on the grad AESOP081, have a good time at 415sqn and who knows I might see you in the ditch sometime in the months to come

You know me well...the ditch is where you will fing me since there is no HOOTERS in greenwood !!

See you there future ASO  :p

Congrats!  It's about time.  Seems like you've been in Winnipeg forever.  Halifax isn't that far, and I know you'll be out there often.  Good luck!

Back