• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Terrorism Strikes Canada

2332Piper said:
And of the 83% of Canadians who don't like Dubya, a goodly proportion of them haven't the slightest idea of whats going on other than what Michael Moore tells them. I went downtown in Ottawa during the protests (skippied out of class with some buds of mine) and we got some interesting photos, video and statements from the anti-Bush folks and you would be surprised at the ignorance of most of these squegee protestors. Oh, and you'd be surprised how fast the lefty freedom of speech folks loose their freedom of speech ideas if you hold up anything pro-Bush (part of our little research trip into the protest.

This little bombing, well, I guess those coffee house radicals are getting uppity again, I'm not worried.

Look, me (I'm cut out at the extreme right) my friends and the two guys in the middle we folks we met downtown. 6 of us surrounded by a few thousand angry (and oftne a little crazy) squeegee kids, hippies and the odd informed protestor.

I'm not a protestor, but are you suggesting that 5000 hippie protestors in Ottawa represent over 24 million people (83%) of our population? Come on. You don't have to be a radical to disagree.

I think we need to adress the tinfoil hat thing. It's a real issue for a lot of us, OK?  I'm also really concerned about the radiations coming out of my TV set: I haven't actually seen them but my dog keeps telling me about them. And those black helicopters.......
Cheers.

I'm not a protester, but are you suggesting that 5000 hippie protesters in Ottawa represent over 24 million people (83%) of our population? Come on. You don't have to be a radical to disagree.

They represent whoever the media want them to...However I firmly believe that 5000 young, and badly dressed, students (sans life experience) sitting around without bras and underwear singing "give peace a chance" over and over again don't have a clue who or what they represent, and it would blow their rebellious little minds (or whats left of them after all the pot they smoke) to find that they are doing someones bidding after all. And those someones have a much nastier plan for this society if they ever get their way that Bush does!

The little monkeyes don't have a clue but the press make amazing amounts of money off of their actions...No wonder they get all the coverage. Filming people being responsible never made anyone rich!

Slim

pbi said:
I think we need to address the tinfoil hat thing. It's a real issue for a lot of us, OK? 

Obviously not enough staff officers on these boards. Everyone knows we live for research:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Of course, that is the bog-standard mind-ray deflector model. More substantial threats require the use of a colander for support: http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0103/S00162.htm

One small word of warning - a colander alone will not block the mind-rays (the holes rather defeat the aim). However, I understand that a colander lined with foil can be particularly efficacious.

The rule of thumb for foil is simple - shiny side out to reflect the mind-rays; shiny side in to prevent your thoughts from being read. The cautious will prefer a double layered approach to achieve full protection.

And why stop there? For the discriminating paranoid:

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html

The latter will also assist with your radiation concerns.

I'm also really concerned about the radiations coming out of my TV set: I haven't actually seen them but my dog keeps telling me about them. And those black helicopters.......

Do not neglect the unsung danger of contrails. Well, apparently not quite unsung enough:

http://www.netowne.com/environmental/contrails/index.htm
http://chemtrailcentral.com/

Hope this helps.

so: you really had a lot of time to loose!!  didn't you??  Did you really do some research about that??  :dontpanic:

Cheers

Frank

Frank the Tank said:
so: you really had a lot of time to loose!!  didn't you??  Did you really do some research about that??  :dontpanic:

Well, there's two possibilities - one is that I can Google with the best of them and hang around alt.folklore.urban too much.

The second is that my beret is currently sporting its own foil lining. In my current work environment, that may be a sensible precaution.  ;D

In either case, however, I  draw the line at radiation proof underpants.  8)

Slim said:
I'm not a protester, but are you suggesting that 5000 hippie protesters in Ottawa represent over 24 million people (83%) of our population? Come on. You don't have to be a radical to disagree.

They represent whoever the media want them to...However I firmly believe that 5000 young, and badly dressed, students (sans life experience) sitting around without bras and underwear singing "give peace a chance" over and over again don't have a clue who or what they represent, and it would blow their rebellious little minds (or whats left of them after all the pot they smoke) to find that they are doing someones bidding after all. And those someones have a much nastier plan for this society if they ever get their way that Bush does!

The little monkeyes don't have a clue but the press make amazing amounts of money off of their actions...No wonder they get all the coverage. Filming people being responsible never made anyone rich!

Slim

History never ends. Here's a quotation I like, and I can't find who actually said it:

"There are basically three types of people: people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what happened."

Absolutely horrible, my mother could have carried out a better attack then that.
I hope they catch those idiots soon, that's just an embarassment to Canada.
Hopefully Martin is able to take advantage of this situation somehow, but knowing our politicians...

Back