• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tell me about the CFs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboy50

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a natural interest in the military and my recent arousal to join has steemed from my previous 3 years as a Air Cadet. I am located in Toronto and would like information on the Infantry. Can you tell me how different the militia is from cadet beside the obviously I.e. PT, range and more in depth Trg. I‘m looking for information in regards to things like "CHAP" or SHARP. Is the military like television portrays it to be? Assualts, lots of embarrasment? What rules govern what can take place from what can‘t? And finally do reservist get CADPAT combats?

I don‘t understand, you‘ve been recently aroused, and yet your profile says your a major in the QOR with "enough" experience.

Explain, s‘il vous plait....

Now to the initial question: I have a natural interest in the military and my recent arousal to join has steemed from my previous 3 years as a Air Cadet. I am located in Toronto and would like information on the Infantry. Can you tell me how different the militia is from cadet beside the obviously I.e. PT, range and more in depth Trg. I‘m looking for information in regards to things like "CHAP" or SHARP. Is the military like television portrays it to be? Assualts, lots of embarrasment? What rules govern what can take place from what can‘t? And finally do reservist get CADPAT combats?

It‘s not about making me happy. Its about proper conduct on a military bulletin board. Any posers will be immediatly booted. I‘m not sure why you put that on your profile, but you‘ve changed it, so consider yourself warned.

As well, I can‘t figure out why you are "aroused". However, you‘ve asked questions that have been answered a million times. Obviously, you didn‘t pay attention to the FAQ‘s or the user agreements.

Come back after you‘ve searched these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back