• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tanya Zaetta 'sex' romp with Australian SASR in Agfhanistan A Must Read

ArmyVern said:
<--- Hotness. Really?? What exactly defines "hot" or not?? To each their own I suppose.

Now THERE'S a thread aching for pics  ;D

And now, for the ADF's side.....

UNAUTHORISED RELEASE OF DEFENCE INFORMATION
ADF news release CPA 144/08, 22 May 08

Defence today announced that official information relating to allegations of inappropriate behaviour during a Forces Entertainment Tour to Afghanistan, had been obtained and published by News Limited.

Defence spokesman, Brigadier Andrew Nikolic, said “we are unaware how that unauthorised disclosure occurred, but we apologise unreservedly to those named.  We have called on News Limited to assist our enquiries by returning any material they have obtained.

“An initial document, prepared internally to brief the Minister, did contain the names but was withdrawn by Defence within minutes because of privacy concerns.  Importantly, the final version of the document did not include names,” Brigadier Nikolic said.

Defence is currently inquiring into a number of matters, including the allegation of inappropriate behaviour, privacy concerns, and the unauthorised disclosure.

“In relation to the inappropriate behaviour allegation, we are unable to comment as the investigation is ongoing.

“In relation to the privacy concerns and unauthorised disclosure, we are clearly concerned at this breakdown in a trusted process and have taken steps to prevent a re-occurrence.  This includes a review of the process of raising and distributing official information of this type.

“We hope to complete these inquiries quickly and have taken steps to formally apologise to the people those names were published by the media,” Brigadier Nikolic said.

Media contact: Defence Media Liaison: 02 6265 3343 or 0408 498 664

RTaylor said:
She's pretty smokin IMO, and to be honest, what did it hurt if she did gobble a knob or let a soldier do a black op in her panties?

Is this kind of comment really necessary?  ::)

recceguy said:
Is this subject, heading for page three, really necessary?

Well, no, not unless you move it to Radio Chatter.  But there's no need to be so crude.  ;)

zipperhead_cop said:
Clearly you haven't heard what is under the coveralls.  Think "Scottish"   >:D

from Bullet Magnet
Sheep?

Oh, for the love of all that is decent!!!  Leave Haggis out of this!!!

Lighten up folks. Its a bit of a diversion from more serious matters.
Who the heck cares if she had a fling?

SOF soldiers love taking on difficult missions. You know, the type regular forces are not capable of or not allowed to attempt. I just got one thing to say to the Aussof who tackled that mission:

Good on you. (or should I say "on her, good?")

>:D

Aussies have rep to maintan too.

here be young Tanya

http://www.punjab2000.com/online/images/stories/tz%20salaam%20namaste_l.jpg

Seems to me that the leak somewhere from the Department up along the line to the Defence Minister's office should be of more concern than whether or not a b-grade celebrity put a smile on the face of a few of our boys.

This has truly turned into a media circus/shyte storm from hell.

A Current Affair, SkyNews, 7, 9 and 10 news are playing it to the hilt.

Meanwhile ..... :pop:

It must be of global importance, otherwise The Sun wouldn't put a semi-nude photo along with the article - Gawd Bless 'Em

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1198179.ece

daftandbarmy said:
It must be of global importance, otherwise The Sun wouldn't put a semi-nude photo along with the article - Gawd Bless 'Em

Is it just me or doesn't she bear an uncanny likeness to Michael Jackson?.... just better

I guess.....if someone was looking for the female version of MJ......shudder......  ;D

daftandbarmy said:

Reads more like cheap PR attention: controversy = coverage...

Although I have to wonder where the Sun got the photo of this vixen with Wes ;D

SNN2317C_492650a.jpg

Seriously, though, if someone says there is imagery, and it does exist, it'll get out there quickly enough.

geo said:
Is it just me or doesn't she bear an uncanny likeness to Michael Jackson?.... just better
???
And they say you can't get good 'shrooms anymore. 

I don't understand what the big deal is... she should be given a medal for her entertainment of the troops, and the troops should be given a lecture in the proper application of prophylactics as a precautionary measure, though I'm sure they're all well aware of the importance of protection in todays climate of STDs, VD, STIs, whatever...

(As a long term, sworn, and confirmed, monogomaous non-womanizer, I've earned the right to say "meh")

zipperhead_cop said:
???
And they say you can't get good 'shrooms anymore. 
If you look at the link I provided.... you might think that 'shrooms have nothing to do with it.

Back