• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

tank commander

BB Fury

Reaction score
hi there, I can help you decide if being an armored corps soldier is for you. Ask me anything about a life in this trade

What regiment are you / were you in ? What position have you occupied ?
I served with a French Canadian Armor Regiment 12RBC Regiment Blindé du Canada, also with LDSH(RC)...Lord Strathcona Horse Royal Canadians

Hi, can you see my reply to Aper, he asked same question
I didn't know that the info was in your profile, my bad.

I served 4 years in 12RBC (2004-2008) with a tour in A-Stan with A SQN. You probably know a couple of my buddies still serving in 12RBC that are WO / MWO today.

Welcome to Army.ca. There are a few more armoured corps types and armour oriented discussion threads in this forum. Your viewpoints will be welcome.

Cheers

🍻

hi there, I can help you decide if being an armored corps soldier is for you. Ask me anything about a life in this trade
Welcome to the forum! Any insights you have on the occupation when queries come up would be greatly welcomed!

For how long has the 12th Armoured been without "tanks"?

I believe since 2004. But we got some back in 2010 for the upcoming Roto during that time.

I remember receiving the new 2A4Ms in Afghanistan at the beginning of 2008 in KAF.

How similar is it on the physical demands side to infantry?

As a Reserve Officer what would your typical part time month look like?

Thanks in advance

Back