• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Take it easy guys

Gouki

Inactive
Reaction score
Heading out to Borden tomorrow :D

Got my orders and junk from Winnipeg earlier today. Flying out 8am tomorrow, arriving in Toronto at 11:30 or so, then it's a ride up to Borden. Gonna clear in, get my room and pay and all that stuff sorted out, then hitting the gym w/ my friend.. Enjoy the weekend and be put to work Monday with ... whatever they want I suppose my three's don't start until September.

I'll be getting a laptop as soon as I can and all, and before then I'll stop by from time to time when I get the chance (which may be longer than I think) to see how the forum is doing.. so basically yeah, when I can spare the time.

Seems like the most probable thing that will happen to me is pat platoon at pretc. I may end up preferring to do my SQ but who knows I just might.. Hey they're paying me and I'm in the Reg's now so if they want me to poke a tire down the road with a stick I guess that's what I'll do.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone over the ... however long it's been for helping me out, talking to me etc. Kincanucks obviously - who first broke the news about my RSBP and acceptance to me. Any 2VP here in Shilo who gave me tips/hints/suggestions/help about doing things while I worked at the gym, Shortbus - Gaisford - Island Rhyno for the MMA and weight talk and information.

Now to head off and finish the last of my packing then enjoy the last night home .. Waited long enough for this and finally it's here!

Enjoy Bleachers and say hi to the nice ladies at Crossovers.  Good luck, let the adventure begin...

Gunner98 said:
Enjoy Bleachers and say hi to the nice ladies at Crossovers.   Good luck, let the adventure begin...

lol.................Crossovers, man do I have stories about that place!!!!

MP 811 said:
lol.................Crossovers, man do I have stories about that place!!!!

We used to call it "Bend Overs".

I assume it's the same place?

RCC

Target identified.  ;) :-*

Tue-Sat- the regulars called it Bendovers and Sun & Mon - it was referred to as Leftovers because it was only the house girls left to strut.  On Tue - the new acts arrived.

Gunner98 said:
RCC

Target identified.  ;) :-*

Tue-Sat- the regulars called it Bendovers and Sun & Mon - it was referred to as Leftovers because it was only the house girls left to strut.  On Tue - the new acts arrived.

Man - do I remember that place!!

On my QL6 I re-met an old buddy of mine.  The last time I had seen him we were Privates together, and I had attended his wedding.  On the QL6 we were both Sergeants and he had JUST divorced!  She had divorced him, and he was hurtin' bad.

Silly us, to help take his mind off his problems, we convinced him to join us in drunken foolishness at Bend Overs.  Whilst there, he fell deeply, madly, passionately in love with one of the performers.  Nothing we could say could dissuade him from pursuing the object of his desire.  Fortunately (for both his wallet and his dignity), she wasn't one of the house girls and was only around for a week or so.

My buddy finished the QL6 a wiser, if somewhat poorer, man.

I haven't been to Bend Overs since - that was in 1990.  But EVERYTIME a strip club is mentioned, I can't help thinking of poor old, confused, **** struck Marco (who REALLY should have known better!)

Steve:

Good luck in Borden, and have fun; just try not to fall in love!

Good luck Steve.

All the best in your new career.

Slim

Hey Steve, any time you'd like, hit me up and I'll get you into our gym a few times for some No-Gi sessions or open mat and spar. Have fun in Borden!

Three words of advice for you and  anyone going to borden

Condoms Confdoms Condoms...,...Use em have em on hand give them to your roomie. Beware of the painted ladies. Who knock on the door at midnight.

The Jr Ranks is just as good as anyplace to party. just don't fall in love. She/He aint worth it.

Have fun. The people you meet there are going to be freinds for a lifetime.

Back