• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tactical Mossberg 590 sling.

Enzo

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for a tactical sling that I can purchase for my Mossberg 590. Prefer something in Canada if I can, leaning towards a 3 pt, but a 2 pt is fine also. What's available out there?

Thanks...

A piece of string and an elastic band would match the quality of the Mossberg,but why not ,ake your own:

sling_diagram.jpg

Here is a design made by some airsoft type,it shows the materials required,it should cost you about $20.00 in material.

I was actually thinking a bungy cord, some surgical tubing and duct tape. I suppose you're a Remington purist eh? ::)

I think I'm either too busy or too lazy (probably the latter) and can't be bothered to make my own. Local shop doesn't have what I want (too small or too much crap on the sling) or I figured I'd go online, see what's around. I haven't really found anything yet (see beforementioned laziness) so I thought I'd see if any opinions were to be found here (there usually are a ton of those and they're free).

I'll keep looking...well, I see if one falls into my lap...actually, I'm just going to have a nap. :-\

Thanks anyway, your gift basket is in the mail...

...or would be if I could be bothered ;D

No not a Remington purist,but have seen way too many Mossbergs fail on the range,in the field or in competition to bother with them. If you can force yourself off the couch take a look at the Black hawk gera web site they have all kinds of shotgun slings. :D

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out from the comfort of my couch (thanks be to the creators of wireless internet).

Back