• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

T-Shirts while on BMOQ and Logistiks

zoephie2011

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm currently on my BMOQ and I'd like to get more blue shirts (and grey PT while i'm at it). One was mangled by the Laundry machine. On logistik's I don't seem to have the option to purchase any. Do I just go out and purchase my own from wally world (walmart)? Are they at Canex?

Any hints or help on the subject would be awesome! thank you.

Talk to your staff about your mangled blue shirt. You are normally entitled to 5 per year, and they can normally be exchanged on a 1 for 1 basis if damaged.
As for the grey PT shirts, I think you get your initial issue and then will never wear them again after basic.
Depending on your staff, you may nor be allowed to pick up other shirts at Wal-Mart, as they won't be the same as everyone else.

Fill out the kit exchange form and attach it to the mangled blue shirt using a string. Place them on the CPC cart and see if your staff can exchange it for you at the QM.

The grey PT shirts unfortunately cannot be exchanged after they've been worn. You definitely do not need them after basic. Normally I wear one set of PT gear and wash the same pair over and over and leave the others folded for inspection. Canex does not carry the PT shirts.

Back