• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sworn in date Aug,24 2010.

boyblue

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to see if any one eles is on here that will be sworn in on Aug,24 2010. in Oshawa,Ontario. :salute:

Funny you already know your dates.  When I get the files that were accepted back from the CFRC, I call the candidates and swear them in within a week. 

Remember to dress sharp and shave!

Yea got a call from the Captain with sworn in date and BMQ, start date the same day i got the offer got my pants and shirt pressed and ready to  go.... :salute:

BOYBLUE said:
Yea got a call from the Captain with sworn in date and BMQ, start date the same day i got the offer got my pants and shirt pressed and ready to  go.... :salute:

How soon after your interview did they contact you with the offer?

I got my offer for crewman early in April too, but I leave July 24th, and I swear in June 29th in Oshawa, ON.

I got lucky I guess

Right after my interview captain told me i was merit listed and should get a call sometimes in the next two weeks and if i didn't here anything from them to call. Ended up getting the call in seven working days. :cdn:

Back