• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

summer 2006 SQ

Manimal

Inactive
Reaction score
does anyone know if it's going to be in june or july? working nights and i have to find out for my boss ASAP.

Where do you live?  I know a few are happening in may and July for my guys...M off to DP1 w00t!  :skull: UBIQUE

I have a friend doing his BMQ is Meaford in May so I assume SQ will follow in July  :salute:

yeah thats what i was told my unit is doing. BMQ at the beginning till middle of summer then SQ untill the end

I was supposed to be doing my SQ in Meaford this summer, however, I broke my ankle during BMQ. I had surgury, returned to duty and covered off all the training that I missed. I continued the entire course on my %$#*ing crutches. It was difficult as %^&$ but I made it through to the end. Or so I thought. With only my PO101 and NBC exams left to write, standards decided to throw me off and have me re-coursed instead. THIS HAPPENED AT 6PM TODAY! So now, instead of spending the next three months working in stores, healing my ankle, and preparing for SQ in Meaford followed by DP1 and a duty at CFB Borden. I am spending the next three months working in stores, healing my ankle, and preparing to do BMQ all the $%@# over again in Meaford, followed by SQ, a watered-down slack-body DP1 with the regement in the fall and no exciting stay with the MPs in Borden. And,as it turns out, I was about to graduate with an 80+ average and was said to be recieving 1 - 2 awards during the grad parade, which will now be going to my other commerades instead (whom a great many do also deserve).

Thank you standards, my hard work was worth bull sh!t $#%@ all.

Can someone tell me when the next BMQ in Borden is? I heard May 29th. Is this a fact? Many thanks. Concerned parent with son in PAT platoon waiting.

govenor_mac said:
Can someone tell me when the next BMQ in Borden is? I heard May 29th. Is this a fact? Many thanks. Concerned parent with son in PAT platoon waiting.

I plunked 29 May into the SEARCH and came up with this:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/42079/post-364892.html#msg364892

Thank you very much. He failed the running in the endurance test fourth day in training. He has been running every day since. Hope he gets in in May. If he was to ask would he be told? He is slowly fading away in Pat platoon.

There's one May 29, and one June 26...not sure if any run later than that though.

StormTrooper said:
Yea, we were told that our SQ would start on June 26th - PRes at Meaford.

same here, we were told that our unit is leaving for Meaford June 25th and im guessing theyre gonna throw us PAT platooners right into the lion's den!

hmm Meaford eh, anyone getting sent to Saul St. Marie on June 26th for BMQ?

Back