• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Success Stories

And ditto me, trying to stay ahead of you!  I've only been playing during regular hours for quite awhile now.  Finally decided to create some missions of my own and I'm sailing along on them.  Time to pass on the crown, although it will take a few days for someone to creep up.

airmich said:
And ditto me, trying to stay ahead of you!  I've only been playing during regular hours for quite awhile now.  Finally decided to create some missions of my own and I'm sailing along on them.  Time to pass on the crown, although it will take a few days for someone to creep up.

Few weeks! I never got up at night to play, wasn't that dedicated. I've gotta work on my stats, pretty proud of having the highest stats (minus CR) of anyone in the game. Just need to improve my reputation.

I only played during the night if I happened to be up.  Helped being a shift worker too and being able to play more regularly those few days.

PC, you do have some great stats.  I've been pumping my points into CR for the most part.  I wonder how I would play differently if I started again.

(as for your reputation, I've heard that it is too far gone to ever improve  >:D

Consecutive Days Played: airmich 1,000

;D

Back