• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Starting my journey

Recieved my joining instructions. Get sworn in July 30th.
Cant wait.

Frank      :cdn:

Keebler said:
Congrats Frank!! Ill be just starting week 5 or so when your starting out.

I'll be on my 5th week, too, but in a different place :p

good job, Frank!

Frank,

When you line up for the first time as a soldier. Never forget that the soldiers on your right and the soldiers on your left, if you are not Right Marker :), are now your family.

Congrads, you have joined the ranks of the few.

Thanks Guns..

Everyone here is so supportive....Already feel like pat of the family...

Thanks again

Frank    :cdn:

Hey all

Got sworn in today. BMQ Aug 13
See ya there

Frank  :cdn:    :salute:

Congratulations, Frank.

Give 'em hell!

Hey all

Graduating on nov 15.  cant wait. drooped 30 pounds and feel great.
Off to BC for Mar El training. Hope you are all well. Gotta go.

Frank  ;D  :cdn:

Frank67 said:
drooped 30 pounds and feel great.

Frank67 said:
Also dropped 30 pounds  lol

Was it necessary to say the exact same thing in two consecutive posts? there was just over a minute between posts as well. Despite the fact that they are the exact same information, if you thought you had not included it and wished to, perhaps I could suggest the Edit feature?

JBoyd said:
Was it necessary to say the exact same thing in two consecutive posts? there was just over a minute between posts as well. Despite the fact that they are the exact same information, if you thought you had not included it and wished to, perhaps I could suggest the Edit feature?

:rofl:

Thanks for the advice.
Sorry that it bothered you enough to reply.  ;)

Frank  :cdn:

JBoyd said:

Clearly in his first post, he stated that he 'drooped' 30 lbs. Drooped meaning that he didn't quite lose it, but rather it began to droop away from his body.

In his second post, he finally concluded that he dropped that 30 lbs that was drooped, present tense as drooping, from him.

Don't be quick to correct someone. Only people with a nature to proper literacy are allowed that option.

Much love and kisses.

It was called humour....something that will come in handy now that he's joined our ranks.
Welcome to the Navy Frank....now that you've got the "green phase" out of the way you'll learn how to be a sailor.
I hope you like Victoria...I did 2 tours or 4 years and then 5 years...loved the place.
"Fair winds and a following sea" (a Navy expression for good luck)

Back