• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

started paper work today

Dogboy

Inactive
Reaction score
Today at noon I handed in all my forms to the Recruiting office for the reserve unit I'm trying to get in
did all my security forms and such and its all their now
the corp. said that ill be getting calls in 14 days for all my tests and interviews so ill keep you all informed.

they told me last week that they want to get me into the spring BMQ, and SQ, so hears hopping

Note:  edited topic spelling only

Good luck with the 14 day thing...took me 2 and 1/2 months and I had to call them to make them remember...

Anyways good luck with everything else.  :salute:

OK so i handed my papers in mon. on fry I get a call from the corp. and he tells me the C.F.R.C. lost one of the pages and ill have to redo it. but hes willing to drop it off at my work and have me fill it out and he will hand it in to the C.F.R.C. that same day.
lucky i work right by the C.F.R.C. in my city and hell be driving by anyways
so my papers are now a week latter and so I'm learning quickly the old slogan of "Hurry Up And Wait"

the Corp. stop at my office today and had me fill out the form fast (lucky it was the one that I just wright down my hobby's and stuff not the where a live for the last 10 years one)
and he took the form to the CF-RC and i ask him how long be for ill start getting calls
he said about 2 weeks because they want to get m into the spring / summer BMQ SQ cosies for the reserves in my area.

I handed in my application for the PRes on December 7th the Recruiting office said I would hear back after x-mas.  I waited until Jan 13, then I called CFRC and left a message and I didn't hear back from them.  I e-mailed the Recruiting NCO I talked to, and he told me the application forms they gave me were the old ones, and I have to redo the entire process again.  :mad: but it's all good it was only a month and a bit of a delay.

ride their back all the way to your course and things should go smooth (that is, for CFRC's definition of 'smooth)

I plan on doing that I really want to get some of my training done this summer :D

Dogboy said:
he said about 2 weeks because they want to get m into the spring / summer BMQ SQ cosies for the reserves in my area.

Dont mean to hijack but does anyone know the latest you can apply for this years spring / summer reserves? Thanks. (I know FAQ, but I heard theyre streamlining apps in reserves starting this year, some kind of new policy?)

woo hoooo
OK I'm now booked for my CFAT and Medical tests tomorrow (WTF that was fast)
so it looks like ill be going threw even faster then i thoght

Dogboy said:
woo hoooo
OK I'm now booked for my CFAT and Medical tests tomorrow (WTF that was fast)
so it looks like ill be going threw even faster then i thoght

Your doin your PT too...

i asked and they said no they book that after the medical. so we will see

Dogboy said:
i asked and they said no they book that after the medical. so we will see

If you pass your medical and your feeling ok you take your PT...If you fail your medical they postpone it until the problem is fixed.

well 
I passed my CFAT no problem. hard but not to hard.
But when i did my medcal this after noon, I find out i need to see a outside Doc. for a examination. :(
the reason , my heart rate is a littel high, and I have a family history of heart problems ( three of four grandparents dead from heart attacks). 
so its off to the doc. I go, I go. ARRGGG :crybaby:
well on the pulse side their was no red flags over anything else like past drug use, or my eyes, or anything, so thats good i guess.
well i need to book my PT test yet so iv got some time.

Dogboy said:
But when i did my medcal this after noon, I find out i need to see a outside Doc. for a examination. :(

Yeah i had to get two questionaires filled out for myself, lungs and eyes and it turns out there was nothing wrong with both!

OK so
got my doc. to OK my medical.
so i booed my physical for the 1 of march
and a week ago the local reserve unit I'm applying for invited me in for a soldier for a day. thing
it was fin and i got to play in the computer shooting simulator for a long wile
now I'm going to call my recruiter and see when i can do my interview and soon ill be in (I hope)

well I hulk my physical
and I passed
I was a littel afraid of not doing well but once your their and the adrenalin is going you can do well
my hints
do lots of starts as part of training
and if you stumble just refind the beat.
so i did up to stage 7. so thats good
and the push ups where not hard
and the sit up where EZ

Hey Dogboy what unit are you joining and where are you doing your BMQ/SQ this summer cause i might be out there slugging it out with you after i get the good to go from Borden. :salute:

Cheers
B.McTeer

Im going for the L Edm R
so i may see you this summer
I'm still waiting on my interview tho so its hurry up and waite time

Back