• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Staffing out of region

Whiskey_Dan

Inactive
Reaction score
Im from 2812 Seaforth Highlanders out in Surrey, B.C. My french is pretty proficient and I was wondering if anyone knew weather or not there was a chance that I'd be able to staff at a French speaking CSTC this summer? Possibly at Valcartier or Cap-Chat?
Well that's all I want to know at the moment, if you have any answers please reply.

I'm under the empression that you can not request a position on an out-of-region training centre.
It would be up to you're region commander, so you would have to bring this up to you're CO. Only he/she would be able to notify the region commander.

All of my corps seniors who have staffed have had no problem staffing out of region.

Now as for not getting a position out of region normally is for cadets taking a coarse

All you can do is apply We have had staff Cadets At Blackdown form coast to coast  :cdn: :salute: :cdn:

I don't mean to hijack the thread but does anyone know about the policy on taking a course out of region?

GGHG_Cadet said:
I don't mean to hijack the thread but does anyone know about the policy on taking a course out of region?

Not sure army but air it sure is. 2 of my 3 courses have been out of region. What happens when you don'nt speak French and are part of Eastern...

I kind of mean't going out of region just for the hell of it. Not having a good reason.

well as far as I interpreted from my CO, If the space is there and your record is great then you can go. But most of the time they will just send you to the local camp (My CO as a cadet applied for out of region every year, but got sent to the local camp)

Back