• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Space Force - Netflix Comedy

Did the get a blind man to tailor those pants? Like all of them are wrong! LOL!

And WTF is with those space force jackets? The Hussar's of space?
Impressively awful tailoring compared to that Battlestar photo... and the design's like whoever designed it looked at Star Trek, BSG, and some of the ray-gun and rocket costuming and cover art, then managed to completely miss every cue that made any of those look good.

Sort of a mirror-universe Hussar: none of the elan, style, flair, sharpness, etc., just the funniest looking jacket possible, with unflatteringly baggy trousers.

Oh don't worry, the USCG is still there to be made fun of, like in the show.
When was the last time the USCG ran aground or collided with other ships? The 3 (now 4?? Yea yea I know the Marines are separate from the Navy but those two are joined at the hip) "combat" services shouldn't be chuckling at the performance of the guard.

When was the last time the USCG ran aground or collided with other ships? The 3 (now 4?? Yea yea I know the Marines are separate from the Navy but those two are joined at the hip) "combat" services shouldn't be chuckling at the performance of the guard.
Oh, I agree. I'm just pointing out that the USCG is usually the butt of jokes, until folks realize where they're posted and then want to transfer over.

Did the get a blind man to tailor those pants? Like all of them are wrong! LOL!

And WTF is with those space force jackets? The Hussar's of space?

View attachment 67991

Looks like they ripped off General Patton.
2106428920_feba5335ff.jpg

Back