• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Something to think about-Love Your Children

Tyrnagog

Inactive
Reaction score
Now, I normally don't post this kind of stuff...  but this has really affected me this past week...

My wife's assistant at work's step-grandson (2 years old) was diagnosed on Monday with a very agressive form of non-hodgkins lymphoma (Burkitt's). By Tuesday the tumor in his abdomen had so wrapped around the organs in his body that they were unable to operate on it. Wednesday it continued to spread and one lung collapsed. Last night he crashed twice (heart stopped) and both lungs were collapsed. The tumor has rendered his kidneys useless and he is not responding to dialisis. He is on a ventilator. Last week he was playing and happy.

As a father, it really makes me think about my little girl and how much of a blessing she really is.

If you are into it, please pray for this little boy.  I believe it is his only chance for survival.

Sorry for this little tirade.  I know it is quite off-topic.  If you have kids, please remember how special they are... even if they drive you up the wall sometimes.   :)

Why do thing‘s like that happen to kid‘s? :mad:
Why not to some of the Despot‘s of this World.

I hope this young boy, makes it through. It is so sad to hear about , his situation. I have no children of my own , and I cannot begin to imagine the loss of one. I don‘t pray often , but my Uncle is a Rabbi , and he will send our wishes to Higher.

Prayer Given.Stay Strong
My children are as essential to me as the air I breathe.

My prayers are with the boy and his family....

It is indeed a very sad thing to have to witness. My prayers are with the boy and his family.

Back