• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Slight switch?

jaykay

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied online, for the Reserve force, about a month ago or so. But seeing as how my file is still at the CFNRCC, do you think i'd be able to just call them and ask them to switch it over to Regular force or is it to late? I don't see why it would be to late seeing as how i haven't done anything yet, none of my testing or anything. But i'm expecting my file to finally be transfered over to my local recruitment center, if it happens to get there within the next day or two, would it be to late then?

If i still have time, how much time?

Unless i have no time at all and have to cancel my application and re-submit it?

I can't answer all the questions you have but I'll answer the ones I know from experience. When I first applied in June 2011 it was to the Reserves. Circumstances and desires changed a few months later and I decided I wanted to switch my application to Reg Force so I contacted CFRC Vancouver (my local RC) and asked to switch it over, they said it would be no problem but I had to change my occupation choices as the ones I had chosen were closed. Bottom line is call CFNRCC and request to change it over. They'll let you know everything you need to know. I doubt you'll have to cancel and re-submit your application though.

Skeletor6669 said:
I can't answer all the questions you have but I'll answer the ones I know from experience. When I first applied in June 2011 it was to the Reserves. Circumstances and desires changed a few months later and I decided I wanted to switch my application to Reg Force so I contacted CFRC Vancouver (my local RC) and asked to switch it over, they said it would be no problem but I had to change my occupation choices as the ones I had chosen were closed. Bottom line is call CFNRCC and request to change it over. They'll let you know everything you need to know. I doubt you'll have to cancel and re-submit your application though.

Oh nice, my local RC is Vancouver as well. But thats good to hear! I'm still uncertain whether on not i'm going to change it, I want to, but there are some complications. But you said you waited months before making the switch? Which means i hopefully still have time to decide...

Thank you.

Back