• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Signal Operator Component Transfer

zimmer5s

Inactive
Reaction score
I have only done my basic training and i want to transfer to the regforce. Is the regforce looking for signal operators? About how long does this process take?

Could'nt tell ya how long it would take but Yes the reg force are looking for sig -ops. Maybe somebody with a recruiting unit could answer the time question.

One guy on these boards, meni0n I think it was, transferred recently from res to regs, track him down and PM him if you want more info.

Stories I've heard range from 8 months to over a year and a half for PRes to Reg F SigOp transfers. It varies from area to area, and will take some time. Be patient, as it will go through, just really really slowly.

CT procedures have been revamped so see your local CFRC/D as you now apply directly at the CFRC for a CT.  Should be a lot faster now.

Most likely, 1 year minimum. I know a few people at my unit are trying to transfer over, and their transfers have been in the DND paper-maze for at least a year now.

Back