• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sig Op job market

thejimmy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello to the guys still on here,

I'm looking at getting out as a sig op and wondering if anyone has any idea of what the job market is like for people with our trades general experience? SATCOM, HF/VHF/Crypto etc

Trying to find IT/hands-on related courses while I'm sitting here on watch for 12 hours a day but I ain't got any luck

If anyone has any info/experience, please don't hesitate to push it my way

Cheers

Hello to the guys still on here,

I'm looking at getting out as a sig op and wondering if anyone has any idea of what the job market is like for people with our trades general experience? SATCOM, HF/VHF/Crypto etc

Trying to find IT/hands-on related courses while I'm sitting here on watch for 12 hours a day but I ain't got any luck

If anyone has any info/experience, please don't hesitate to push it my way

Cheers

These guys might need some help...

Provincial Natural Resource Sector Radio System​

Communication Services - Radio Operations​

Approximately 85% of the Province is covered by the government’s Natural Resource Sector (NRS) two-way radio communication network. Radio communication is essential for natural resource workers who are fighting forest fires, conducting forest safety checks or need assistance while in the field.

These guys might need some help...

Provincial Natural Resource Sector Radio System​

Communication Services - Radio Operations​

Approximately 85% of the Province is covered by the government’s Natural Resource Sector (NRS) two-way radio communication network. Radio communication is essential for natural resource workers who are fighting forest fires, conducting forest safety checks or need assistance while in the field.

Thank you

This would be an ideal job for an ex-rebro jockey :)

Job Title: Assistant Lightkeeper
Classification: LI-03, LI-04, LI-05 and LI-06
Tenure: Casual, Deployment, Assignment, Specified Period, Indeterminate, Acting
Locations: Various Locations
Rate of pay: $45,241 to $60,707
Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.

Back