• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sig op- Infantry man with a radio?

If youre talking to me, Roto 3/4 actually, its goin good. slow right now but im sure its gonna pick up.

I was actually talking to meniOn as I could just walk over to E-30 to ask you how sitting in the canteen is going, lol.   By the way, I talked with ME, and she agrees that the hyphon has to go.   Only one name for people deploying overseas, lol.

Not sure how all this relates to sigop, infanteer with a radio, but lets carry on.

Training didn't start yet. Was told I'm slated to go, I believe it starts end of may when TFK stands up.

Radop said:
I was actually talking to meniOn as I could just walk over to E-30 to ask you how sitting in the canteen is going, lol.   By the way, I talked with ME, and she agrees that the hyphon has to go.   Only one name for people deploying overseas, lol.

Not sure how all this relates to sigop, infanteer with a radio, but lets carry on.

Oh I enjoy the cheery banter, carry on- Smithers release the hounds  >:D

meni0n said:
Yea you guys had so much fun setting up that field kitchen for the last ex.

Sorry sonny but I have never had the pleasure of setting up a field kitchen.  :dontpanic:

But you sure enjoyed the rewards from one being set up.  lol.  I like the food from any Cnd Cook.  We are definitely spoiled in the field.

Back