• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Service Prison and / or Detention Barracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtissw

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone who had the privilige of serving time at SPDB in Edmonton is well aware of the bucket that must be polished to a high gleem. It has come to my attention that the metal polish that is supplied is very harmful if used in a confined space with little or no ventalation. Perhaps someone in Edmonton should be looking at this a little closer at this issue before multiply lawsuits are formed. Check the WHMIS...or open some windows in there.....

Unless you are in solitary, the cells are fairly well ventilated. Sounds like a winge to me.
Cheers.

Ahh whinge detection...

yes I am in accord.

Think of it as building character curtissw and consider oneself lucky for not being sent a bill for services rendered by the crown in adjusting ones negative qualities....

my head hurts, maybe I should open a window or stop typing dem fancy dancy big werdz

tess

KevinB gets to have all the fun, all the time. When I grow up I want to be just like him.

You already are just like him. Here-take this Brasso tin. And open the window. But don't climb out.
Cheers.

Just to put your mind at ease Curtissw. Although we can't open the windows the CFSPDB is a modern and well ventilated facility (built to Corrections Canada standards). I can assure you that the inmates work in an extremely safe environment, and receive the requisite safety briefings and equipment before commencing with any task. I have never seen an inmate succumb to the vapors of Brasso. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back