• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Lazy W

Inactive
Reaction score
Great article  :).  Anyone recognize who the 'Serbian' soldiers are in the pic?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38646?issue=4227&special=2000

To be specific, RCR Pioneer Platoon - from an article in the Globe and Mail IIRC. Before the issue of CADPAT hats and vests.

What a howl, funny stuff.  Hard to believe someone would take up so much personal time to put up so many joke articles!

LMAO. Gotta love The Onion

1RCR Pioneers in Kosovo (1999-2000). The photo was taken during their deployment up north into Mitrovica to reinforce the French, who needed some help dealing with riots.

when I 1st saw this thread I thought we were talking about Peacekeepers from Serbia and figured that would be an Oxymoron right up there with Military Intelligence .

:)

geo said:
when I 1st saw this thread I thought we were talking about Peacekeepers from Serbia and figured that would be an Oxymoron right up there with Military Intelligence .:)

That joke is getting so old.... 

paracowboy said:
I took a train once...

If para takes a train from Toronto going to Montreal at noon travelling 100 km's per hour and tess takes a plane
from Toronto heading to... oh say Hell, at 1100 hrs travelling at light speed, how long does it take for this thread to be locked?

Journeyman said:
LMAO. Gotta love The Onion

1RCR Pioneers in Kosovo (1999-2000). The photo was taken during their deployment up north into Mitrovica to reinforce the French, who needed some help dealing with riots.

Ahhh, yes.  The infamous ZZ-Top Platoon!

old joke by an old fart.................
I don't see a problem here :)

If I was in Geo-matics it would be even funnier but Field Engineers are cousins
(doh.... too much analysis)

If I was in Geo-matics it would be even funnier but Field Engineers are cousins
(doh.... too much analysis)

Shh!! No pointing out flaws in my logic.

Back