• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Senior RCMP intelligence director arrested, facing multiple charges"

Bitcoin, my friend…
So you've apparently given more thought to this than Ortis...

Will Smith Reaction GIF

So apparently Ortis is saying he was running a sting. Surely if that was the case, someone would be able to testify that he was authorized. Or he decided to run his own unauthorized operation? If he did the latter, he surely couldn’t have thought that this wouldn’t bite him in the arse if he got caught.

Unless he has a witness coming forward saying this was legit, I think he’s hooped.

So apparently Ortis is saying he was running a sting. Surely if that was the case, someone would be able to testify that he was authorized. Or he decided to run his own unauthorized operation? If he did the latter, he surely couldn’t have thought that this wouldn’t bite him in the arse if he got caught.

Unless he has a witness coming forward saying this was legit, I think he’s hooped.
What was the foreign agency…Ministry of State Security (China)?

And this is the defence of the smartest guy in the room almost any room that he's in ..... seriously ?

Oh ok .
In other words , the alien grey space lizards are behind this.
Why didn't you say so in the first place then ? 🤣

When I decide to go way outside my job description and experience while pretending I'm James Bond, I always make sure I sell 5 eyes intel to hostile state actors. /s

This is such a terrible defence, especially when his passwords were something like 'Ottawa sucks'. Can't believe he was selling it that cheap as well.

He may have been a smart analyst but still can be a dumbass.
I think this is a judge trial as well, so weird approach.

When I decide to go way outside my job description and experience while pretending I'm James Bond, I always make sure I sell 5 eyes intel to hostile state actors. /s

This is such a terrible defence, especially when his passwords were something like 'Ottawa sucks'. Can't believe he was selling it that cheap as well.

He may have been a smart analyst but still can be a dumbass.
I think this is a judge trial as well, so weird approach.
There was a jury selection, but I haven’t been following that close- and I’m just a dirty boot cop, I don’t know what court looks like for nashunole sekuritee

There was a jury selection, but I haven’t been following that close- and I’m just a dirty boot cop, I don’t know what court looks like for nashunole sekuritee
It might be, I'm not sure.

Still, when your boss and coworkers say this isn't part of your job at all and you had zero authority to do this on your own he's probably screwed.

A guy deciding to go undercover on his own and do some CIA stuff with zero support or backup seems like a much less reasonable line then greasy bastard selling intel for cash.

And even if he was genuinely thinking he was some kind of James Bond, doesn't somehow make any of what he did legal.

Still, when your boss and coworkers say this isn't part of your job at all and you had zero authority to do this on your own he's probably screwed.

A guy deciding to go undercover on his own and do some CIA stuff with zero support or backup seems like a much less reasonable line then greasy bastard selling intel for cash.

And even if he was genuinely thinking he was some kind of James Bond, doesn't somehow make any of what he did legal.
Sure unless you convince a portion of the jury the rcmp is corrupt from top to the bottom. A Hail Mary in the time of the flat earther. He doesn’t have to prove anything 🤷‍♀️

But I’m with you 100%. Everything he says is ridiculous.

The sums he asked for 20gs etc. that sounds like ego shit to me- just looking to get away with things. Because he’s board with an ego,

He might be a smart guy but as a spy he is unsophisticated. A junior HS student in a PhD program.

Sure unless you convince a portion of the jury the rcmp is corrupt from top to the bottom. A Hail Mary in the time of the flat earther. He doesn’t have to prove anything 🤷‍♀️

But I’m with you 100%. Everything he says is ridiculous.

The sums he asked for 20gs etc. that sounds like ego shit to me- just looking to get away with things. Because he’s board with an ego,
Ego is one of the classic reasons to spy for another country…

No surprise, jury found his dumbass guilty.

Now just need to wait and see what the sentence is, and if the judge thought he was well intentioned but stupid trying to play spy (poorly), or maliciously selling secrets for his own personal gain (cheaply).

Back