• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selling CTOMS 2nd Line Med Bag

bdcasey916

Inactive
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I am looking to sell my CTOMS 2nd Line Med Bag.  It served me well both overseas and here at home on med coverage taskings.  I am releasing soon and no longer have a requirement for a tactical med bag.  I bought this bag new before my deployment and it cost approx $900 with all the extra pieces. 

I would like to get $400 for it, plus the shipping, which shouldn't cost much more than 50.  I am willing to negotiate a little, so if you would like this excellent piece of kit, please send me an offer.

I can only accept email transfers due to not having paypal.  Unless you are in the Halifax area, then I can just drive it over to you. 

Please, if you are interested, send me a message and we can talk about it!

The pictures I have are to big and there are too many to post on the forum, but you can see it at http://www.ctoms.ca/t/equipment/ctoms-2ndline-pack

If you would like to see pictures of my actual bag, please send me a message

I have the following:
2nd Line Main Pack x1
2nd Line External Pack x1
MARS Panels x4
Quad Fold Pouches x3 (Great for fluids, medications and bleed management)
Book Fold Pouches x4 (Great for VS equipment and airway management)

Thank you

I'm not in the market, but I'll just chime in with an endorsement. I've got this pack also, and it is wickedly well-made. It'll serve any future owner well for years to come.

Hey,

is your CTOMS 2nd line med bag still up for sale? PM me if it is.

Thanks!

Back