• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call Friday for comm’s research apr 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper10 said:
Just got the call Friday for comm’s research apr 16

I didn't know they worked on Saturdays, congratulations can't wait for my call!

Trueprince2 said:
I didn't know they worked on Saturdays, congratulations can't wait for my call!
Friday lol.  Friday. 

Reaper10 said:
Friday lol.  Friday. 

My apologizes, I saw someone else saying they got a letter and I confused the two and didn't even read before replying, I stand correct.
Edit: Also kinda jealous awaiting mine :p

Trueprince2 said:
My apologizes, I saw someone else saying they got a letter and I confused the two and didn't even read before replying, I stand correct.
Edit: Also kinda jealous awaiting mine :p
When did you apply

I got my call and email on Friday as well for Supply technician start April 16th as well

Buck_HRA said:
That is true.  CFRG HQ holds the authority for recruiting and intake; however BMQ/BMOQ serials are controlled by CFLRS (Canadian Forces Leadership & Recruit School); at the moment CFLRS hasn't given it's course information to CFRG HQ for BMOQ so there's a delay.  I have been told this is in the process of being resolved; however that's the problem as it exists today.

I can't say anything for sure, but from looking at the CFLRS website (see for yourself on http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page) it seems that BMOQ dates after 12, March 2018 are now published: there are 2 starting in May, 1 starting in Aug and Sept respectively. Hopefully this is the development that us DEO applicants have been waiting for.

After checking with the local RC, there remains 18 spots for Infantry DEO for the 17/18 FY - a figure that has not changed since I was competition listed in November. Assuming that these spots need to filled by April 1st - especially now that we have solid BMOQ dates for the rest of 2018 - I am optimistic that many of us will get the good news soon. Hang in there and best of luck.

andychun1216 said:
Hi! I'm wondering if there was any selection for ROTP Pilot for current FY and how many spots are left currently.
Thanks in advance.
Offers for ROTP for 18/19 are ongoing and while the Selections Team has a list of who's been selected the information is still considered Protected and I do not have authority to release any names/numbers for the 18/19 ROTP Year; please see the following link for a list of how many positions are projected for 18/19: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/127070.0

patelh35 said:
Good evening, Buck. Do you have any information about how many SEELM Physio spots are available for the 2018/19 FY and when selection might start occurring for them?

Thanks.
The numbers haven't been finalized yet, but from my experience it will be 1 or 2 for Physio SEELM.

Hawk242 said:
Good Evening
    I was wondering if you could provide some information on the CEOTP-Pilot program. It is my understanding that this entry program is not normally fully filled and was wondering if selection for 17/18 is still possible or if it will be the 18/19 FY.  Also if possible could you provide details on how of this program is selected off the merit list. In the posting of entry program and selection dates there is no listing for CEOTP.  Is it selected on its own or does it fall under ROTP or DEO selection dates?

Thanks for The help.

My apologies for not including CEOTP in the list of entry plans; as there are only 3-4 occupations with this as an entry plan it fell off my radar - but I will work on updating information.  It does behave like ROTP for selections however there is no 31-January deadline that I'm aware of.  My experience with CEOTP (outside of CEOTP Nurse which is no longer offered) is very limited; my suggestion is to speak with your CFRC about this.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

simplysecond said:
Is there any news on the last selection date(s) for the 2017/2018 FY? I imagine they will be happening soon before we rollover to the 2018/2019 FY intake.

Thanks
From my experience that will be a final selection that occurs the last / 2nd last week in March for a final push for 17/18.
Trueprince2 said:
Any chance for me to know what's left for infantry, atis, and supply tech

As of today's date the approx positions remaining for FY17/18 are Infantry (2%), ATIS (60%), and Supply Tech (20%).

Reaper10 said:
Hey Buck any idea when the next selection is for comm’s research is?

Please note that I will not post specific dates of projected selections.  The actual dates can change for a variety of reasons; and while there is information available to recruiters as to what the projected dates are, it does not manage the expectations of applicants to inform them that a selection will occur on a specific date only for it to be delayed.
Selection Date Information: https://milnet.ca/forums/threads/125930.0.html

LegioXEquestris said:
I can't say anything for sure, but from looking at the CFLRS website (see for yourself on http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page) it seems that BMOQ dates after 12, March 2018 are now published: there are 2 starting in May, 1 starting in Aug and Sept respectively. Hopefully this is the development that us DEO applicants have been waiting for.

After checking with the local RC, there remains 18 spots for Infantry DEO for the 17/18 FY - a figure that has not changed since I was competition listed in November. Assuming that these spots need to filled by April 1st - especially now that we have solid BMOQ dates for the rest of 2018 - I am optimistic that many of us will get the good news soon. Hang in there and best of luck.
Yes new dates were released last week; so it is likely that DEO offers will occur this week - again this is not in stone, but I am willing to bet that DEO offers will be happening soon.

Hi Buck, do you know how many Legal O positions are open for FY 2017/2018 and also if there is a selection board coming soon? Thank you a lot for your answer.

Buck_HRA said:
Yes new dates were released last week; so it is likely that DEO offers will occur this week - again this is not in stone, but I am willing to bet that DEO offers will be happening soon.

That's very encouraging to know. Thank you, Buck. Really appreciate your helpful responses (and clearly I'm not alone).

Buck_HRA said:

Ah yisssss!

*Crossing fingers

Hi Buck,

I was wondering if you could please tell me if the new numbers are out for ACS Tech? If so, do you have a rough estimate of when the recruiting centres will likely be giving offers? My husband applied back in the summer and was last told by the recruiting office that all of the positions were filled for the 17/18 fiscal year, so he would have to wait for the new fiscal year 18/19. Any information would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum for the last year as I've gone through the application process for DEO Pilot, and it's been incredibly helpful. I just wanted to contribute and let any other DEO Pilot applicants know that I received an offer today, and I'll be starting BMOQ on May 14th. So if you're in the boat I was yesterday, staring at your phone and praying for the call, there's a chance you might get it soon! Good luck!

thunderclap said:
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum for the last year as I've gone through the application process for DEO Pilot, and it's been incredibly helpful. I just wanted to contribute and let any other DEO Pilot applicants know that I received an offer today, and I'll be starting BMOQ on May 14th. So if you're in the boat I was yesterday, staring at your phone and praying for the call, there's a chance you might get it soon! Good luck!

Congrats! Thanks for letting us know, good luck everyone.

katie13 said:
Hi Buck,

I was wondering if you could please tell me if the new numbers are out for ACS Tech? If so, do you have a rough estimate of when the recruiting centres will likely be giving offers? My husband applied back in the summer and was last told by the recruiting office that all of the positions were filled for the 17/18 fiscal year, so he would have to wait for the new fiscal year 18/19. Any information would be muchly appreciated. Thanks.

Nevermind, he received his offer yesterday. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back