• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations you guys!!! I'm NCM Infantry, RC Hamilton as well, hopefully I get word as well :D

Our Recruit center at Quebec and Montreal are close this week ! I hope they call out next week !

Got my call today, swearing in July 16th. BMQ July 21st. Congrats to everyone who has received a call, and good luck to those still waiting!

Foster007 said:
I was merit listed just last Friday, he told me my trade selection was June 2nd. Do they call day of? Day later? Or have I missed this selection date? Thanks!

Chances are you missed that round but time will tell.

leroy707 said:
Do calls only go out for one day or.........

Depends on the Recruiting centre and how many recruits that centre has offers for.

One thing ive already learned about the army; nothing is set in stone.

DAA said:
13 Aug.....
Thank you DAA :) bummer to hear ACS tech selections are so far and few between, however that is the trade he wants, so we will just have to continue to wait it out. Hearing all the calls starting to trickle in makes me sad it wasn't my son's turn.....but I'm happy for those whose wait is finally over!
I hope next selection round brings good news for us.
Fingers crossed :)

PMedMoe said:
Newsflash: That was not an attempt at humour.  That is the scenario I imagined, based on the amount of "Anyone hear anything yet?" posts in this thread (and others), which I know does not represent all recruits in the system.  I can only imagine the number of applicants who would be calling daily (if not by the hour) if they knew the selection date for their trade.
My original reply was premature and I was only venting my frustrations because of the problems I have experienced in the recruiting process.  Should I manage to one day get an offer and end up at BMQ, I don't think I would exactly be talking to my course staff like this and I shouldn't have done so to you.

steiner0400 said:
My original reply was premature and I was only venting my frustrations because of the problems I have experienced in the recruiting process.  Should I manage to one day get an offer and end up at BMQ, I don't think I would exactly be talking to my course staff like this and I shouldn't have done so to you.

No biggie.  I understand you are anxious to get that call, but I couldn't imagine being a recruiter and having to field dozens of phone calls from like-minded candidates (if they published selection dates).  Not to mention, the CFRCs probably don't even know anyway.

Hope you get your call soon.

PMedMoe said:
No biggie.  I understand you are anxious to get that call, but I couldn't imagine being a recruiter and having to field dozens of phone calls from like-minded candidates (if they published selection dates).  Not to mention, the CFRCs probably don't even know anyway.

Hope you get your call soon.

Truth of the matter is, I seldom call my recruiter/file manager. I think through my whole process ive called them about 5 times, and emailed maybe 7 times combined among about 3 occasions.

But yes, I do know some "soon to be's" like to harass the recruitment staff. I apologize on their behalf.

Didn't make it this round :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Congrats everyone else on your offers!

Hi All!

I just want to thank everybody for their contribution to this thread specifically. I have been following it for some time now, and I figured I'd make a profile and contribute myself. Today I received my offer! I swear in on July 25th, and fly to St-Jean on the 26th. NCM Infantry. Hope you all waiting receive the calls you're looking forward to!

Take Care.

well my file manager is out until Monday, hopefully I'll get a call then. Congrats to everyone who made it!

Got my call today! Best of luck to everyone else in this and future rounds :) Hang tight, it was a long process for me and still very worth it.

Red Iron, we have the same swear in date and flight, don`t be a stranger on the 25th!

Recruting Center: Edmonton, AB
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Infantry Soldier
Trade Choice 2: N/A
Trade Choice 3: N/A
Application Date: February 2013
First Contact: September 2013
CFAT completed : Nov 28  (PASSED)
Medical Completed: Nov 28 (PASSED)
Interview completed: Nov 28 (Passed
Merit Listed: January 21, 2014
Swearing in: July 25, 2014
BMQ start date: July 28, 2014

congratulations everyone with there offers!!! i was hoping my trade was in the selection but my file manager told me it wasnt.

my trade is being selected June 23rd!! crossing some fingers!

Matt11 said:
congratulations everyone with there offers!!! i was hoping my trade was in the selection but my file manager told me it wasnt.

my trade is being selected June 23rd!! crossing some fingers!

What trade have you applied for?

Anyone from CFRC Victoria hear anything yet? Know if they're still sending out calls? I'm getting worried  ???
My trade choices are combat engineer and infantry

^same situation here, anyone from CFRC london hear anything yet...? Hamiltons gotten word and the two of them (Hamilton and london) are both detachments of Torontos main office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back