• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Committee, summer 09?

Gary D. in SK

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been told that because there are only 9 positions for my first trade choice (ED Tech) the hiring decisions would go to a national selection committee, but having thirteen years experience in that field I was a very strong candidate.  When last I spoke with my file manager nearly two weeks ago she said that she had not heard when said committee would be formed.  (I have left messages Friday and today, but haven't heard back yet.)  Does anyone here have any insight about a national selection committee being formed this spring or summer?

National Selection boards are usually convened every few weeks. Once you are merit listed the selection cell at CFRG compiles list and makes selections. It appears that they usually wait for a few to be merit listed to choose the best people. Hope this helps.

CFR FCS

Yes it does, thanks.  Now if only they would hurry up on my Criminal record check. 

Back