• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Security Software in Chat

Sig_Des

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
So, in chat tonight, came across an interesting discovery....

While most standard swear words seem to be allowed, and some show up with stars on the end...certain innocent words are blocked out.

Particularly words that are 5 or 6 letters long, and start with a B and end with an H... Birth ... Bench, etc...

any reason?

Yeah Rocketryan and myself found out about it last night as well. You can have a b, and then a million a's, and then and h at the end, and it will still be b***h.

Well ain't that a bitch. I'll check into it.

Not quite yet.  Last night it determined that the following were "bad words":

both
bash
b sqn
birch
bath

CSA 105 said:

both
bash
b sqn
birch
bath

Well, obviously...

CSA 105...
B Sqn is a work type word - being said on your off time
To your wife, it's a bad word

CSA 105 said:

both
bash
b sqn
birch
bath

After beating themselves with birch branches in the bath, a & b sqn both began to bash each other......

Wouldn't be better just to shut down chat?  ;D (not really sure what they are doing, but it's BAD!!

GAP said:
After beating themselves with birch branches in the bath, a & b sqn both began to bash each other......

Wouldn't be better just to shut down chat?  ;D (not really sure what they are doing, but it's BAD!!

Sounds like you have never been in a Sauna before.

George Wallace said:
Sounds like you have never been in a Sauna before.

Pretty violent sauna..... (and crowded)

Birch Bows are good for cleansing the skin and soul.  ;D

The more in the sauna the better.  Only the brave will sit on the top rows once the water is thrown on the hot rocks.  Warm beer doesn't matter; it is still cooler than the sauna.  ;D

True, true and true..... (shit, I hate being so wrong.....)

Back