• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

seaman's knife?

Beyond a Knife (I have folding blade/merlin spike, lineman knife [wooded handle, leather sheath], an issued plasic handled knife (POS) and gerber ) I would take a along, a lighter, a few pens, small flash light, some personal band-aides and RAS candy worthers orginals. Bo'sn Call optional. Yes you made be a stoker but still stuff that you get hauled up to the main deck to handle.

The Reflecting on Halifax  Tar yes the system is short on sea knives, yes your department may take care of that need for you, but spend the $5+ dollars at a thrift store get a sturdy 4 incher to hold you over till you get one thought the system.  I would spend to much out of pocket, for it to be lost at sea.

Good Luck

GreenMarine said:
but spend the $5+ dollars at a thrift store get a sturdy 4 incher to hold you over till you get one thought the system

Thats what I did.  Went to the ships canteen and bought a Knife/Spike package deal.  It was more than 5$ though I can tell you ;)

GreenMarine said:
I would take a along, a lighter, a few pens, small flash flesh light, some personal band-aides and RAS candy worthers orginals.

There fixed that for you. :salute:
;D

Grab yourself a good old fixed blade spiderco blade. Those can last you your military career, the blade is also grounded so is stronger than most fixed blades.

Back