• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

School Girls Have Acid Thrown On Them- Do Some Still Doubt Why We Are There?

OldSolduer said:
The perpetrators of this heinous crime would look good on the aiming post of a C-79 sight attached to a C7, or a sniper scope attached to a .50 cal sniper rifle.

People like this need to be eliminated.

Oh, No.  Too mercifull.  Something sloooow and painfull,  something from the medieval period of their mindset.  Flayed alive comes to mind.  An example to the other vermin.

jollyjacktar said:
Oh, No.  Too mercifull.  Something sloooow and painfull,  something from the medieval period of their mindset.  Flayed alive comes to mind.  An example to the other vermin.

I see I am the more....liberal (if you'll excuse me for using that word) of us jolly!! :salute:

jollyjacktar said:

The punishment should reflect thier crime. A nice long dip in a vat of hydrochloric should suffice.

Cheers

OldSolduer said:
I see I am the more....liberal (if you'll excuse me for using that word) of us jolly!! :salute:

Haha, that is something I have not been accused of before.  If they wish to behave like Dark Age Barbarians, they should receive Dark  Age punishments.  You are more of a Gentleman than I.

Snafu-Bar, I like your thinking...

An Excalibar fired at their centre of visible mass from twenty km away would probably provide an object lesson.

My logical side realizes we cannot sink to their level of barbarism.  And honestly, presently the guns do speak as necessary in the manner you suggest given the chance.  I am not sure however that it makes a great impact on their psyche except to make them careful to not expose themselves to OPs or drones.

General Pershing's handling of the insurgents in the Phillipines speaks more to my heart.  But, if you dared to do that today.  Club Ed right away.

Taking it out on little girls and defenceless civilians will only result in one thing..... the unilateral displeasure of the Afghan people.

AQ was curbed (somewhat) in Iraq by all the attrocities they performed on the Iraqi people.
AQ and the TB will, over time, earn the ire of the Afghan people.... and they will be made to pay.

If the perps were turned over to the families of the little girls it might not be pretty.  They keep it up long enough, the LN will get fed up at some point. 

"when your wounded and lying on Afghanistan's plains and the women come out to cut up what remains..."

jollyjacktar said:
"when your wounded and lying on Afghanistan's plains and the women come out to cut up what remains..."

Ummm... wouldn't be the 1st time

(anyone remember the movie "the beast")

That fragment of poem is from Kipling.  Goes back aways.  They had it framed and on the wall at Role 3 as a matter of fact.

I remember the movie too.  Saw it when it first came out.  And I bought a copy at the market one Saturday. 

First they force female covering now they rip it off to throw acid?  How people can distort a religion in such a way I will NEVER understand.

twistedcables said:
First they force female covering now they rip it off to throw acid?  How people can distort a religion in such a way I will NEVER understand.

Not necessarily dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.....

Actually, I thought when I read the article that the girls who were injured were the ones not covered up.  2 girls who were wearing burkas were not injured during the attack.

I may have misread it though.

geo said:
(anyone remember the movie "the beast")
"Hey Tank Boy!"

I'm intrigued by the level of "folks talking about it on the street" - and the intensity of emotion when discussing it.  Wonder how many liberal feminists are changing their minds about the mission?

Also, buried in this tidbit on the results of western AFG religious leaders...
.... The council, composed of prominent religious scholars from across western Afghanistan, condemned the abduction and execution of Mullahs, the recent acid attacks on female students and other “un-Islamic” actions. They blamed Pakistani Mullahs for provoking the events ....

jollyjacktar said:

I hope you are not serious. It does not matter how badly they have acted, we must maintain our dignity and our honour through upholding what is truly "Canadian". We cannot bring change to a country if we resort to using the same types of methods used before the intervention. If we lower ourselves to fighting on their level, then they have already won. We must take the high ground and do what is right. Not to be motivated by anger or hatred, by vengeance or vendetta. Just because they do unto us or those we swear to protect, does not give us the right to do the same unto them. If guilty, they should be brought to justice and punished. But with appropriate, civilized methods. Not with barbarism. That is what Canada was founded on, and that's what the men and women of the Canadian Forces swear to uphold every day.

Like I said, I hope you are not serious. Otherwise you may have just a sick and twisted mind as the Taliban you claim to hate so much.

Nox Vulpes said:
I hope you are not serious. It does not matter how badly they have acted, we must maintain our dignity and our honour through upholding what is truly "Canadian". We cannot bring change to a country if we resort to using the same types of methods used before the intervention. If we lower ourselves to fighting on their level, then they have already won. We must take the high ground and do what is right. Not to be motivated by anger or hatred, by vengeance or vendetta. Just because they do unto us or those we swear to protect, does not give us the right to do the same unto them. If guilty, they should be brought to justice and punished. But with appropriate, civilized methods. Not with barbarism. That is what Canada was founded on, and that's what the men and women of the Canadian Forces swear to uphold every day.

Like I said, I hope you are not serious. Otherwise you may have just a sick and twisted mind as the Taliban you claim to hate so much.

I'm speechless. Do you not know when someone is venting? Stop the lecturing. Many of us on here have been in for decades. We know the score. Stop with the lecturing already.

Nox Vulpes said:

Oh an by the way Nox Vulpes, get some time in a uniform and see some hard results of terrorist actions. The REAL world ain't as clean cut as you think it is

OldSolduer said:
Oh an by the way Nox Vulpes, get some time in a uniform and see some hard results of terrorist actions. The REAL world ain't as clean cut as you think it is

Relax "Old Soldier", I know I had to after reading his Sanctimonious Sermon.

As for him ever putting on a Uniform, I doubt that very much and you probably do also.

Cheers.

FastEddy said:

Relax "Old Soldier", I know I had to after reading his Sanctimonious Sermon.

As for him ever putting on a Uniform, I doubt that very much and you probably do also.

Cheers.

Thanks Eddy.

Nox Vulpes said:

You're 16.

Have a younger brother or sister that has wrecked somthing favourite of yours?

Ever said " I am going rip his/her head off when I get home" for doing such?

You didn't rip any heads, arms or limbs off, did ya.

If you can't tell venting from reality, even at your age, you won't make it out of the 11th grade.

You just made a fool of yourself on here, and I think an 'I am sorry' is in order.

Thats what a man would do anyways, but will you?

Its your integrity on here, not ours.

Meanwhile, here is a post of yours.

"This guy really needs to get a life, I am sick and tired of him going around the world and staining the Canadian images with his idiocy and total disrespect for our fallen and our allies. He's not the Foreign Affairs Minister, he's not even the Foreign Affairs Critic. Why the hell is he going to Italy? To "convince them that the Italian mission is not working"? Yeah right. $10 says he didn't know the Italians were in Afghanistan until today, $20 says he has not bothered to research their role at all prior to making his statements to see if their mission is working or not, and $50 says he will never ever bother to even learn the brave Italian soldier's name.

Someone really needs to punch this guy in the face."

You are talking about Taliban Jack. Read your last sentence. As much as TJ is a disgrace to Canada, I don't think you really meant that someone should seriously go and assault him. Thats a crime isn't it. A bit hypocritcal of you considering your 'words' to OS.

OWDU
Veteran

Back