• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Saskatchewan Tattoo - Strats Mounted troop

gore226

Inactive
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I went the the Saskathcewan Tattoo.  It was a good show, we got to see.  The RCMP musical ride and the Strat's mounted troop.  A friend of mine say the show before us and wasnt really impressed with the Strats.  We went and my wife very impressed with the Strats.  There was a third of the number of members, but she says the show was 10 times better.  She has been riding for 15 yrs, has taught and done simular programs on horse back.  The level of difficulty was impressive.

Good job to the mounted troop!!!!   :salute:   ;D

Rumor has it the mounted troops turned in their four legged steeds for the steel steeds and adventures in Afghanistan. Which is maybe why the troop is so small this year.

3rd,

I had heard that one  ;).....I actually talked to a couple of troopers who couldn't wait until fall and their tour with the mounted troop was up.  They are eager, and excited about the new Leos.

They did an awsome job with the troops they had on the ground!  If anyone hasn't had a chance to see the them, if you can go!!  Like I said before, a much better show than the RCMP, in my opinion.

Chris

Back