• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rogo Asks about the Socio and Economic Affects of

Rogo

Inactive
Reaction score
Christmas has developped into a bizarre thing for me. I used to like it but then realised that there is something immoral in lying to children about overweight bearded men flying around the world with raindeer. To increase the confusion we also tell them that this has something to do with the birth of Jesus who amazingly (apparently) was born of a virgin. And to hammer it home, why do encourage baking cookies and milk for the overweight bearded animal driving man when all he does is break and enter into our houses. :p    sorry wanted to rant on that for awhile

xDD

What about Easter?

Don't you think it is amazing a Giant bunny have something to do with eggs, chocolate, sweet colors and Jesus' birth?

By the way, I must say that I'm waiting for a call either. I wish this week I'll be settled...I'm getting tired about waiting and wishing...¬_¬

Oh Geeze did I somehow unbeknown to me start a thread when I meant to just respond to another thread....oops. Valid points though, how on earth is getting the ROTP phonecall related to the birth of jesus... or christmas, or overweight jolly sack carrying dudes.

You left out the Easter Bunny (I know you never mentioned him/her, but it followed along your trian of thought.).

Rogo said:
Valid points though, how on earth is getting the ROTP phonecall related to the birth of jesus... or christmas, or overweight jolly sack carrying dudes.

Ok without wanting to look pessimistic, maybe wishing on a phone call of the recutor that woul'd say in august I (or anybody else as the majority of the applicants will be rejected) will be training for the RMC is like believing that the overweight jolly sack carrying Dude realy exists...

Lucky me, whe are about 8 months from X-mas!  :camo:

Back