• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMS Course dates

spud

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering about dates for upcoming regular force RMS Clerk BMO/QL3 courses in Borden? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post publicly.

thanks in advance

potato

p.s. I'm a RSBP, that's why I'm asking

If your CT / OT has been accepted, you should be able to get information through the CFRC.  As well, it's possible you may be loaded onto some other courses prior to your QL3 (such as SQ (oir whatever it's now called), a driver wheeled, or other training).

That being said, CFSAL generally runs Reg F courses in the spring, fall and winter; Rs courses in the summer.  These alignh nicely with the quarters of the fiscal year.

Specific course serials can be delayed / changed, sometimes on rather short notice, so take any dates with a grain of salt.

dapaterson said:
So take any dates with a grain of salt.

My CFRC doesn't have the info, and as we know, has a lot more to worry about then just me; I'm just trying to do some of the work on my own. Thanks for your info.

potato

Dear Mr. Potato Head,
                                I would suggest you look on the DIN site of CFSAL. It is all listed there. Now my question is this... your you real name Spud.. or Potato? I have me very confused on this issue.

Cheers,
TNIC, opps...meant TN2IC...

TN2IC said:
Dear Mr. Potato Head,
                                I would suggest you look on the DIN site of CFSAL. It is all listed there. Now my question is this... your you real name Spud.. or Potato? I have me very confused on this issue.
Cheers,
TNIC, opps...meant TN2IC...

Having multiple eyes still does not allow this tuber access to the DIN. However if some kind person who does would take a quick look and note any upcoming course dates for BMO Reg Force RMS I would be most appreciative; and certainly a round of curly fries (or appropriate substitute) would be in order.

potato

Spud,

CFSAL is showing 15 Jan - 30 Mar 07 for RMS QL3

Back